• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

D/P/Pt What Pokemon completed your Sinnoh Dex?

Milotic-f

That thing was so goddamn elusive >.> I traded a spare Snover I had lying around for a Feebas, and the person gave me a piece-of-shit Feebas that had already had its twelve Poffins, so it couldn't evolve.
GOD DAMN YOU.

o.O I got Palkia registered before I got Finneon.

That's just sad DD:

When we say "complete", do we mean by capture or seeing it in game? By sight, I think Dialga was mine - thanks to that old woman. As for catching them, I have absolutely no idea.

Mine will be Dialga, I have yet to get up to Cynthia's milotic (the caking cow, Cynthia) and to catch azelf. Once i do that, then i should be finished Diamond and be able to trade from my Diamond to my Pearl game.

Mine will be Dialga, I have yet to get up to Cynthia's milotic (the caking cow, Cynthia) and to catch azelf. Once i do that, then i should be finished Diamond and be able to trade from my Diamond to my Pearl game.

You know, there's an image of the legendary not in your game in Solaceon, somewhere. If you look at it, the legendary goes into your Pokédex...

^this.

It took me forever to get far enough through Cynthia to get that damn snakey, eely, dragony thing in my Dex with my crappy team. But I got there in the end ^_^ Then I migrated my Charizard, and pwned the Elite 4. After about three more tries and a hell of a lot of training ^_^;

dpmfa457.png

Completed the Sinnoh Dex as in seeing?

Probably Cherubi/Cherrim; I think the only trainer with one of them was at Iron Island, whose existence I didn't actually know about until very late.

Back
Top Bottom