• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I'm going to commit Internet blasphemy, but...

Did I just commit Internet blasphemy?

• Total voters
Welcome to 4chan, I suppose.

Valor is right about /b/, it's really gone down recently.

Let's see... I lurk /c/, /h/, and /k/.

I kinda like Idlechan better, to tell the truth.
Thanks for that.

Note: Idlechan has less memes and more good stuff.

Send /b/ over there.

It's very different because it originally popped up as a 4chan backup, somewhere to go when 4chan was inaccessable for whatever reason. Of course, many stayed. So, it's essentially 4chan stragglers.

I don't go to 4chan because... well, I'm trying not to be like my brother who is suscribed or something to a certain part that spews out... disgusting things I'm glad I don't look at for long. I don't feel like saying more.

I don't go to 4chan because... well, I'm trying not to be like my brother who is suscribed or something to a certain part that spews out... disgusting things I'm glad I don't look at for long. I don't feel like saying more.
4chan has lots of interesting things on it, though. O_o; Why assume that just because your brother looks at /b/, ("suscribed"? what?) 4chan as a whole sucks?

you can like anything you want. 4Chan's jokes can be a little wierd and its definitely not my sense of humour but yeah, if you like it, go ahead.

i'm a tripfag on /g/

it's okay

i go on there when i'm bored

went on /b/ for a year up until 6 months ago and now i pretty much just go on /g/

Wait, what?

YTMND is a site clearly free of any original material. Many times, each page created is either just a movie scene with MS Paint, a bunch of voice clips made to sound like sex, countless In Soviet Russia jokes, half assed 8-bit remixes of the overused songs, and let's not forget that these are the people that overdid the Pit Scene from 300 before the movie was even out. Oh, and YTMND decided to use the infamous Darth Vader scene from Episode III with his scream while 4chan used a Chinese bootleg version where the subtitle read "Do not want", spawning one of the most time tested memes. Seems like your little site doesn't hold a candle to 4chan. Not with the crap that spews from it constantly.

So, was that a bit too harsh on the site you think is so much better? Well, you know what they say.

Anonymous NEVER forgives. Anonymous NEVER forgets.

The difference between 4chan and YTMND is about as significant as the difference between pi and 22/7.

4chan has lots of interesting things on it, though. O_o; Why assume that just because your brother looks at /b/, ("suscribed"? what?) 4chan as a whole sucks?
Subscribed. It's a feed or something, on what I believe is called /toon/ or I don't know... I'm not saying it sucks, I'm just avoiding it for no particular reason.
EDIT: I realize now that it's fchan or something similar to that. Are they related?

Last edited:
I must be the only one here who has absolutely no idea what everyone is talking about.

Consideriong I have google searched 4chan several times and still don't know what it is.

"4chan is a simple image-based bulletin board where anyone can post comments and share images. 4chan's collaborative-community format is copied from one of the most popular forums in Japan, Futaba Channel. Different boards are dedicated to different topics, from Japanese anime, manga, and culture to videogames, music, and photography. Users do not need to register a username before participating in the community. Feel free to click on a board that interests you, and jump right in—anyone can contribute!"

-From the first paragraph of the first result when searching '4chan' on Google.

People create threads where other people post images related to the topic. Meme-age, drama, and what have you often brew. Especially on /b/, the random board.

It's entertaining, but not really that amazing or addicting. At least for me.

Back
Top Bottom