• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Behind the Avatar, Redux

surskitty

「にがいのは いやだ」って…
Pronoun
they
500'd while trying to get to the last page to grab the last few pages, which I think is a decent sign.

Post pictures of yourself!

20101215221101.jpg

BLAZHY:

YOUR HANDS they are fun-sized but your eyes are all ~mysterious~ and stuff :o You are officially adorable.

Ryubane looks like he just opened a portal to Tartarus itself and isn't that impressed. >:o

aaaand Cirrus looks like a puppy that's been jumping around in a puddle.

KNIT A HAT. THIS IS HOW I FEEL ABOUT IT.

cimg1108rt.jpg

CHECK IT. SWEET CAMERA ANGLES.

cimg1097g.jpg
cimg1098q.jpg

ALSO I UNDERSTAND PEOPLE FIND YOU SEXY WHEN YOU PULL THIS EXPRESSION??

cimg1111c.jpg

AND ALSO I DID THIS.

cimg1132h.jpg

(Also it's meant to be this hat, but I realize now that the pattern I was using is off. What the crap. Whatevs, it's not for me :B)

also my glasses are terribly crooked whoops

aaaand Cirrus looks like a puppy that's been jumping around in a puddle.

I am!

Everyone continues to have awesome, enviable hats. ): I only have one awesome hat and I rarely wear it - this is criminal.

162673_497460111632_560591632_6144776_3744936_n.jpg

Posting this so you guys can see the awesomeness that is my room. LOOK AT MY BUFFY COLLECTION BEHIND ME, IT TAKES UP HALF A WALL
disturbingly I'm wearing the same scotty dog pyjamas as in my last picture... and it's the same pose what ): They were taken about a month apart!

is- is that a dispenser figurine on your shelf

i want one

Tis a papercraft. Also it was a huge bitch to make and the metal bit on the side that holds the belt of ammo? on keeps popping off. I also should reglue the cabinets on the bottom.

Gotta medic up there somewhere too...

Back
Top Bottom