• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Song Choice Mafia III: The Gilded Cage (ALIEN WIN)

Re: Song Choice Mafia III: The Gilded Cage

I think the vigilante, if they exist, should kill VM during this night phase. If he's feigning Alien, it'll pick off a mafia member. If he really is the alien, and activated, it'll get rid of that looming risk.

Yes, I am very much aware that if he's Mafia, I'll probably get killed next for that request.

Yes, I am very much aware that if he's Mafia, I'll probably get killed next for that request.

"Perhaps you are right"

A wicked grin spread across Televators' face. He grabbed the worried looking Bad Romance by the hands.

"I have but one purpose here. That is, to spread fear and terror."

He revealed to the trembling song a strange device attached to his chest. Televators savored the horrified look that fell across Bad Romance's face.

"You, of course, could have avoided this fate. But it was one that you chose. You said it yourself, I am a ruthless player..."

Televators laughed "I would have just killed Blue Lips, but a more tempting opportunity presented itself to me..."

The strange device began to whine

"As much as I enjoyed manipulating you and all your little friends, this is the part I am going to enjoy the most."

And with that, both Televators and Bad Romance were engulfed in a brilliant burst of flames.

The songs stared, blinking up at the stage at what had just happened.

Well, that certainly wasn't what they had been expecting.

They barely even noticed as the claw came out, dragging both charred bodies and the sick display away. He would eat well tonight, even if a few of the offerings were rather crispy.

The songs went to bed, but with how shaken they were, it's uncertain how many actually slept.

Zora of Termina is dead. She was Innocent
Vehement Mustelid is dead. He was Mafia.
24 hours.

The songs awaken again. After seeing heads pop off and people getting burned alive, they're very apprehensive about what they'll find today...

But other than a few scorchmarks on the stage, and some drops of dried-up blood, rainbow or not, there's an eerie silence...

No one has died. 24 hours.

that's a relief

obviously we can assume that mustelid was our terrorist! and possibly that our mafia is inactive or keeps getting blocked by our darling doctor/roleblocker? ?_? i'm hoping it's the latter because inactive mafia faction is BORING but any info on dis shiznit?!

I have no info but it looks like Sunflower didn't announce the game...I didn't know the day had started until I looked in the thread and saw it had been posted in.

I have no info but it looks like Sunflower didn't announce the game...I didn't know the day had started until I looked in the thread and saw it had been posted in.

(Crap. Sorry, that's my fault. Would have caught this earlier but I was out for most of the day. In accordance to my derpery, the Day officially starts now, so don't worry about losing too much time. Hahaha sorry everybody)

Well Shizui is innocent, and that's really all I have to say.

(I'm going to extend the day once more because I can't end it until someone's said at least something useful, even so much as a vote. I understand that not everyone has things to say but I know some do.

Inactive players, please start participating in discussion and sending your night actions or I will start modkilling. If there is a reason you are unable to post, please let me know.)

well, i supp0se it's time t0 be useful f0r every0ne

there is a living alien
g00d night, see y0u in the m0rning

well, i supp0se it's time t0 be useful f0r every0ne

there is a living alien
g00d night, see y0u in the m0rning

*mouth agape, sucker almost falling out. Regaining self again, Lollipop watches them for a moment* ...uh...okay that's unsettling seeing as that means the mafia messed up bad. How do you know this though?

How do we know this isn't a ploy to not get lynched or something.

....course I'm not taking that chance because 'ouch alien death'

so, my theory just flew out the window, with that bit of news.

as highmoon said, he could be avoiding lynch. i am scared.

*If* there's a vigilante and mafia alive, they should both target Zero Moment when the night comes. An alien gets activated after one attack, but it dies after two.

raising my eyebrow all over the place. it's entirely possible zero moment is actually an oracle, which would have been more helpful if he'd clarified that but you know whatever u__u

OKAY. I'm going to vote to abstain, as much as I hate to do so, and i would agree with pinkamena on one of the players with killing night actions to target zero moment to see what happens. an oracle's only any good if they don't mislead the other players :[

i would vote to lynch him now but alien wins really suck if you're not the alien player, so.

yes, in fact, i am the 0racle, alth0ugh i was 0nly able t0 use my ability 0nce
with mustelid's death, i 0riginally asked h0w many mafia-aligned players were left, th0ugh i was reminded that i was 0nly all0wed to ask yes/n0 questi0ns, and i decided t0 g0 the alien r0ute because i was skeptical ab0ut the technic0l0r being an alien r0le

With this new bit of shocking information, despite there being no death the songs were still thrown for a loop.

Yet, they were still at a loss for what to do. It was a very quiet day, but one filled with crushing tension. Who knew what the night would bring?

No one has died. 24 hours.

This day wasn't going to be quite as clean as the last one.

There was already a sign when White Houses' door was flung wide open. As the songs rushed to the stage, blood trickled down the edge.

There was her lifeless body, pale as the blood had completely drained out through a gash in her neck. It looks as if she had been there for quite a while, because the blood was already dark and drying.

Flora is dead. She was Innocent. 24 hours.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom