• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Most beautiful music in a Pokemon Movie?

Most beautiful music in a Pokemon Movie?

• Spell of the Unown

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Celebi: Voice of the Forest

• Destiny Deoxys

• Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea

• Giritina and the Sky Warrior

• Arceus and the Jewel of Life

• Total voters

Nelson6721

loves to play Pokemon Black!
Which Pokmon do you think has the most beautiful music? Beautiful as in it crying tears of happiness (or close enough).

Personally, I love Oracion as played by the Time-Space Towers at the end of The Rise of Darkrai. I just don't know why, but it's the most beautiful song in the history of Pokemon Movies.

Last edited:
You guys naming Lugia's song from the second movie, you should also specify whether you're talking about the original or the dub, because the dub rewrote all the music in the first three movies.

I love pretty much all the music in the eighth movie.

You guys naming Lugia's song from the second movie, you should also specify whether you're talking about the original or the dub, because the dub rewrote all the music in the first three movies.

I love pretty much all the music in the eighth movie.

Ohh, didn't realize. I mean the dub, then. I haven't heard the original, I don't think~

I also mean the dub, as I didn't even know the original. Also, I would have to list May's Lullaby from Jirachi: Wish Maker. That would always get stuck in my head.

Last edited:
Brotherrrr, my Brotherrrr~

That is entirely what I am basing my answer on.

Lugia's Song, hands down. Just the song alone is enough to bring on the tears every time, and no other music from any of the other movies has stuck to my memory in the same way. The dub has a bigger emotional impact on me for reasons that may or may not include nostalgia, I'm not really sure. Though, I must note that I really don't like the full version. After about a minute and a half it just gets so overblown with the horns and everything. It tries to be epic and it just falls flat and ruins the ancient mystique. For me the song is wind instruments or bust.

I've only seen the first two movies. But I remember as a kid going to see Pokemon the Movie 2000! It was some big epic thing here. I went to a pre showing and there were a lot of people and fancy announcers and everyone got a pack of pokemon cards and a full size movie poster... which I still have. But Lugia's song is amazing.

I didn't see anything for the First Movie (which is still my favorite out of all of them) so I was forced to pick The Power of One on the polls. I mean, I loved Lugias song but what is memorable about the OTHER music? I don't even remember anything other than hearing Lugias Song playing about in the background. Beautiful yes, (I even learned it on my own ocarina) but I like to have variety in choosing from the movie soundtracks. If the First Movie was up there though, it would have had my vote. I loved the soundtrack from start to finish.

I didn't see anything for the First Movie (which is still my favorite out of all of them)

That would be Mewtwo Strikes Back.

I have to say that Tears of Life from the first movie is my favorite. It's just so pretty and sad and pretty and...

Make a wish, its up to you...:D Find the strength inside, and make your wish come true. You don't need a shooting star. The magic's right there in your heart! Close your eyes...believe, and make a wish!

Also brother my brother is pretty good. Cuz its so true...War is awful.

Pokemon films in genneral have cool music imo though =D

Back
Top Bottom