• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

*~Wymsicalness~*

Wymsy

I am a rather irritable person.
Just a note that I don't update this first post, so you'll have to check out my latest posts in this thread in hopes of finding something new.

---

Ah yes well here it has returned, my art topic. Filled mostly with graphics and sometimes a drawing or two. I normally don't do requests but whatever.

15zc8.png

This is the latest banner I've made. I need to get to making a new one soon.

darkraiavuc6.png

And the latest avatar I made which I'm using at the moment.

So yeah, not much at the moment but feel free to comment. I'm too lazy to post some older stuff.

Bah. I haven't been in the mood to do anything.

ponytadr4.png

Just a request from somebody because I got bored enough.

Resurrection!

mamoswinese4.png

First up is a Mamoswine. I usually don't do text, but I felt this banner could use some.

roseradeuz0.png

Next, Roserade. It feels kind of bright and happy to me.

oddishgr4.png

Next is this cute little Oddish. I felt like making this a bit more simple and smooth.

ragezs4.png

The guy on the right I'm close to beating the shit out of in that is my faithful idiot friend Spammerton. These are characters from a webcomic that I am writing. There's no site up for it yet, so yeah.

nidorinoav9.png

Next is a Nidorino. I went more on the emphasis of the shades of blue and purple in this than anything else.

scytherne1.png

I don't even know what I was going for in this.

95834479bh8.png

And because I can.

Anywho, fire away with your replies and such.

Ooh, the Seviper banner is pretty. The Oddish is adorable and I love the beautiful scene. The shadow over the Oddish is interesting too. I really like the lighting on the Nidorino and Scyther banners, and the Empoleon one is somewhat amusing. x3 It even looks suitably sincere in its expression.

The text and, uhh, globby effects - sorry, I don't know what you call them - are cool on the Ponyta banner. :D I like the dots and the different colours. I'm guessing the orange is meant to represent the Fire-type and blue to match the shiny Ponyta's colouring. The lighter and darker forms of those colours look good and make a rather lovely effect.

Also, I love the Kecleon banner, not least because the Kecleon's mouth is amazing. xD

Back
Top Bottom