• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Amour Amour

Oh wow. You have a totally unique art style. I like stumbling upon artists like you. ^^ It can be very refreshing.

I have to say I really like the black and white Kirill/Nikolai ones. Just a very cool cartoony look to it~

and this is the reason i love you and simultaneously want to kill you

As ever, loving all of your work - seriously :D
Oh, you'll make me blush <3

Oh wow. You have a totally unique art style. I like stumbling upon artists like you. ^^ It can be very refreshing.

I have to say I really like the black and white Kirill/Nikolai ones. Just a very cool cartoony look to it~
Thank you! I'm glad you like the art style, I'm always afraid of having a really generic one, haha. I actually have some more Kirill and Nikolai cartoony doodlies.

no_queer_by_strangeweirdo-d3drjqi.jpg

Basically I felt like drawing comics but I didn't feel like making a plot, so I drew random panels.

And also since I consider these to be art on SOME form, cookie monster cupcake for a friend and Rubik's Cube cake for one of my dearest friends.
218062_1987207357879_1174151253_2421563_6545654_n.jpg

217724_1987207677887_1174151253_2421564_8001470_n.jpg

YEAH

HE WAS DELICIOUS.

So uh I've been working on my shimeji a lot so I haven't drawn much, but I did do MORE EASTERN PROMISES FAN ART i'm sure you're all very pleased
wrecking_ball_by_strangeweirdo-d3fvht2.jpg

I actually like this even though Kirill looks like he's freaking the fuck out, maybe it's because he's being hit on by Nikolai and trying to reconcile it with being so deeply closeted or maybe it's because of Nikolai's dislodged arm.

OH WELL.

STUFF

exceedingly_dull_by_strangeweirdo-d3hjplq.jpg

copyin' and pastin' from deviantart because I am lame

I drew all of these and sort of forgot about them and they're pretty awful but I feel frustrated when I draw things that no one will ever see EVER
Five for the price of one, wa-hey

That conversation came about because we were talking about this guy in my school called Peter Kok and how one of my teachers would always call him Mr Cock. I felt pretty proud of myself for this joke but now that I think about it I'm almost completely certain that I head it somewhere else, but I can't for the life of me remember where. OH WELL.
I do have a Fangtasia shirt because I'm gay for Eric and if True Blood were real life I'd probably risk my life daily just to be around in his club.

Second one was when I was out with some friends and somehow the bros ended up getting segregated from the conversation the girls were having and so we talked about important stuff like this. I also have a sailor shirt because it's part of the uniform.

This one shows my thought process. This still makes perfect sense to me.

I was feeling in the mood for a natural snack.

The last one is edutainment at its finest. The sentences are from a reading of a good Eastern Promises fanfic called Cracking Nuts by eve_n_furter on LJ, check it out.

All your art is so amazing!
Only you shouldn't leave an image of a person in a gas mask where a Doctor Who fan like me might see it and be terrified D:

Back
Top Bottom