• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

MATURE Talk about Sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

alonsyalonso

Will be leaving soon. Bye!!!
ermm... I have a girlfriend and i really really like her and if you've read the top
I think you'll know what i'm talking about, I really like her really erm so i'd like to talk about it and consider it, plz talk about it, I need to understand what i'm about to do, i'm high on the detail, and don't mind talking about it, and I will be wearing a condom,
BTW if i come across mentally disturbed then sorry, plz no nasty comments i'm nervous as it is.

Well, how old are you, and your girlfriend? Does she want to have sex too or is it just you?
also it'll be probably be clumsy and awkward but every first time for anything is like that :v

Great, fine. You guys have fun, stay safe and all but why exactly did we need to know about this?

I mean, I might wank off tonight. Thing is, I'm not about to tell you all, with a rub-by-rub account of what fantasy I'm having, how long it lasted and how much sperm was produced. Neither am I going to consult you lot on whether I should do it in the shower or on the toilet.

Modesty is a lovely thing, no?

That's great! I don't care! Have fun with your underage sex! 8D

ps I will laugh
I will laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom