• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Slender Man: The Thing That Scared Something Awful And CAD Forums

Ohai, I started creeping on this due to google and spent 10 minutes trying to find budew's name trying to join, so I'll probably only post in this thread.

Entry 32

Damn. Shit just got real. My speculation on Jessica was correct. I wonder tho....has she also seen Slendy like Jay and Alex or is it only haunting her dreams? Either way though....this was a creepy entry.

A big thing in the Slenderblogosphere (though it's kinda gone out of vogue a bit lately) is that people who see Slendy when they're kids end up visited by him in later life. Lizzie, the kid from Seeking Truth and its sequel, The Mystic, is an example.

A big thing in the Slenderblogosphere (though it's kinda gone out of vogue a bit lately) is that people who see Slendy when they're kids end up visited by him in later life. Lizzie, the kid from Seeking Truth and its sequel, The Mystic, is an example.

Ah! How could I forget that? Actually, I think that may have even been apart of the original "legend."

...oh shit, Seeking Truth has a sequel? link?

I watched all of these the other night. #33 is up, and is really getting me thinking. Something seems weird with Jessica. That's just me, though. I'm still thinking about it, I might have to rewatch.

I watched all of these the other night. #33 is up, and is really getting me thinking. Something seems weird with Jessica. That's just me, though. I'm still thinking about it, I might have to rewatch.

... maybe it's the fact that she vanishes?

Also, did anyone else notice the teleport? Jay and Jessica's rooms are at the end of the hall; Jay runs out the pair next door.

... maybe it's the fact that she vanishes?

Also, did anyone else notice the teleport? Jay and Jessica's rooms are at the end of the hall; Jay runs out the pair next door.

It's weird that she would just leave, though. I didn't notice that. I thought they were a couple of pairs/rooms from the end of the hall. Masky popping up from behind the door surprised me. It took a second to realize there was a hand opening it.

I am crazy. I feel like He is following me, even though I know he doesn't exist. My mind is easily poisoned. I need to stop reading these blogs...

Psh, I admit I've read a whole ton of blogs - not going to watch MH or EveryManHYBRID or TribeTwelve until I have the time and can actually go a week without sleeping without any repercussions on schoolwork. That said, paranoia is everywhere~ But I'm pretty deep into the blogging side of the mythos, and indulging in some blogging myself, though I'm not sure if it'll be Slendy-related or... not. It's just a massive puzzle I'm indulging myself in right now.

...Zero. ;_;

There's been at least one new Entry since I've last posted, but that's not what I'm here to talk about...oh no, there's something even better than that (which was just Jay walking around an empty house in the rain anyways). A new totheark video!

Good god, I don't even know what is going on. All of his videos rape my mind....

Back
Top Bottom