• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Black and White

Re: Pokémon Black and White

I have to wait untill the 28th, my birthday. Oh shoot. I have $40, but I don't want to blow it now. I only have to refrain for 3 weeks, how hard could it be? GAH I MUST HAVE IT!1

Have just started playing. This is me right now:

ohmygod.jpg

Oh god this game is amazing. The only reason why I've put it down is because low batteries.

Strange thing is, I'm actually capturing Pokemon! Honestly, I usually just capture stuff to fill out my team, and then some other favorites, but I've captured a few guys now. Admittedly, it's a little early on to tell if it'll continue, but the Pokemon are so fresh and stuff.

It feels like your rivals stalk you. I'm just walking along and what are they doing right there?! Ah well, at least it helps that they are easy to beat.

Battles are ultra fast. Like, every thing in this game is fast. I'm not sure if I can play another Pokemon game now.

Hmm, anything else right now...? nah, got nothing. But seriously the game is great and you should be playing it right now.

So, anyone want to hang out in the DreamWold with me?

Surely you're not talking to people with the English games, are you?

If you're not, I would if I weren't right in the middle of starting White. Maybe later.

:D just caught an Audino while training for the second gym.

Incidentally, that was the first time I was able to make it to a shaking patch without running into a normal wild battle first. >:|

Eugh, I probably won't get Black until... my birthday. On April 22. :/ I'll request it from a family friend or some distant relative - my parents won't be getting me it. XD

...I envy all of you so much. D:

Well, to the best of my knowledge the Dream World is still inaccessible to non-Japanese games, so unless something has changed and no one's reported it yet, the rest of the world needs to wait until the 30th or so. I wasn't sure whether you meant you had a Japanese game.

Welp, I just reached Castilea city, and I think it's the most amazing thing I've seen in any pokemon game. I plan on challenging that city's gym pretty soon.

Current Team:

Dewott, Level 22
Pidove, Level 20
Pansear, Level 19
Blitzle, Level 15
Purrloin, Level 13
Patrat, Level 13

And the very moment I find a Deino, I'm going to try and catch it. I know it won't be for a while, but I'm not challenging the E4 without a Hydreigon

Just beat the Flying-type gym and am hopelessly lost in the Twisty Mountain or whatever it's called. All the Pokemon on my team are fully evolved now! KROOKODILE YESSSS.

I have a friend who manged to beat the E4 yesterday. I have no idea how he did it so fast, but.

Well, to the best of my knowledge the Dream World is still inaccessible to non-Japanese games, so unless something has changed and no one's reported it yet, the rest of the world needs to wait until the 30th or so. I wasn't sure whether you meant you had a Japanese game.

I thought that just the Global Link didn't work, far as I know.

Only thing that's disappointing is that you can only go into the other world over local wireless. There's only one person I know who plays the games, and she's a senior and I only see her in PE.

Also, I just finished up beating Plasma with Cheren.

And I can't get over that they made Touya's name Blair. It gets rid of the fact that the PC is between the extremes of Cheren and Bianca and it's a girl's name.

Anyway official info:
PC: Blair (male), Hardy, Pokédex 14, 5698 Poké, 1 badge

Team:
Shellgun (Dewott, male) Lv.17
Hasty nature, Torrent
Razor Shell
Tail Whip
Water Gun
Focus Energy

Flare (Pansear, male) Lv. 17
Lax nature, Gluttony
Cut
Fury Swipes
Yawn
Incinerate

@Jason-kun: Nope, it's out to speed-up the servers out side of Japan until the 30th.

Last edited:

ah, my Nuzlocke.

[Blast] Pignite lv. 27
[Barbosa] Tirtouga lv. 25
[Nageki] Throh lv. 25
[Patra] Yamask lv. 21
[Kree] Sandile lv. 20
[Freida] Boldore lv. 25

Badges: Trio, Plain, Insect

Objectives: Grindin'!

Blair is a unisex name, originally strictly male if I'm not mistaken. There's worse they could've called him, trust me. (Personally I think it sounds better on guys anyway, buut that's me.)

And the Dream World is part of the Global Link, Jason-Kun. The entire site and suite of servers is currently off-limits.

Capturing everything I see~

Team:
Oshawott lv. 16
Herdier lv. 17
Woobat lv. 16
Timburr lv. 16

I'm thinking of getting Flitwick and Sandile to finish off my team~

Now to beat the Nacrene City Gym.

Hooray for getting the game ^__^
I'm levelling up at Pinwheel Forest now.

Alfred the Dewott, lvl 17
Choco Pie the Blitzle, lvl 16
Rox the Roggenrola, lvl 17 (gonna change to Little Rox, just because)
Sock the Sawk, lvl 12 (just got him)

I also have a bunch of random Pokemon in the PC that I'll never use, and I got an Audino a minute ago :0
I'm taking the game with me on the band trip tomorrow <3

edit: Oops, forgot to challenge Nacrene gym. Now I'm fighting N.

Back
Top Bottom