• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Google your username.

WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEAD LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

266 results, or at least that is what it says on the first page. Going to the last page available reveals only about 57 results.

Does no-one read obscure James Bond novels.

37 results, lol. Most of them are FFXIAH pages. Almost all of them have to do with me. There's a couple foreign language ones that I have no idea what they are. xP

I think it said there were 207 results for "Did you mean Alraune?"

12,000 exactly.
Most around this:
DOCTOR_WHO_51.jpg

damn. i only got 108. in case your wondering, "sagefo" is a shortened version of my first and last names combined.

916 for shadow_lugia
154 for images (AHAHAHA the second one is the avatar I used to use on a forum I went to :3) (Just about all of them are from lugia.us but there's one imageshack one that says 'Banner made by Full Metal Cookies') (On page four there are some www.dragonflycave.com ones that do not relate to me at all, like the grapefruit thing that used to be in Crazy Linoone's sig and the thing in Pinestar's sig saying PINESTAR used Energy Ball! o.O)
0 for maps (Oh duh)
0 for news (:()
2 for videos
0 for shopping
11 for groups
0 for books
0 for finance (Hey, I'm rich! What gives?)
3 for blogs (They're all in foreign languages too o.o)

Why yes, my Google search does have a shitload of search options

However, without the underscore...

51,500 for shadow lugia
14,800 for images
5 for maps (o.O)
0 for news
740 for video
22 for shopping
3,360 for groups (<3)
9 for books
2 for finance (What the hell, LuGia Mechanical Electric JSC)
1,276 for blogs

And if you're lucky, I might search for Thornstar later! :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom