• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I REFUSE TO READ IT

HAVE FUN

... do you want the allegiances though because usually you do.

Click--HarperCollins.
Click--Amazon.

This doesn't have any spoilers in it--really, it doesn't, I swear--but I'm going to spoilerize it anyway.

Look at this passage from Sunrise.

The wind hit Hollypaw in the face as soon as she left the shelter of the trees.

... If you don't get it, read it again and think about it.

*snort* I hope this is fixed in the actual book.

HAVE FUN

... do you want the allegiances though because usually you do.

Click--HarperCollins.
Click--Amazon.

This doesn't have any spoilers in it--really, it doesn't, I swear--but I'm going to spoilerize it anyway.

Look at this passage from Sunrise.

The wind hit Hollypaw in the face as soon as she left the shelter of the trees.

... If you don't get it, read it again and think about it.

*snort* I hope this is fixed in the actual book.

YOU MADE ME READ THAT SPOILER LINE O<

... yeah I'll see the allegiances eh

EDIT: ... OOOOOOOOOO< YOU TRICKED ME

YOU MADE ME READ THE ALLEGIANCES

WHEN YOU KNEW IT HELD SPOILERS FOR ME

STOP TEMPTING ME WITH SPOILERS FLAMETAIL OOOOOO< SEE THIS IS WHY I NEVER LOOKED UP ANYTHING ABOUT PLATINUM; IT WAS TO AVOID SPOILERS LIKE THIS

*reads Sunsets allegiances list*

They have descriptions for non-ThunderClan apprentices! Its always bugged me that the non-ThunderClan apprentices never had descriptions, and now they have them!*is happy*

Now since I'm about halfway done Sunrise *thankies, browse inside <3* I'm not sure if I should buy it.

I'll buy Sunrise anyways. :DDDD

Now since I'm about halfway done Sunrise *thankies, browse inside <3* I'm not sure if I should buy it.

I'll buy Sunrise anyways. :DDDD

I read the spoilers for Dark River and bought it anyway. There's a lot that isn't revealed through those things. (I don't think I could love Po3 quiiiite as much without having read the tunnel portion of Dark River. ;~; I love the tunnel portion.)

May I join the club?

On it~

Holy crap the member list is long :OOO
Speaking of the member list, I'm still XDragonFireX on it. *blinks*

And my mom owes me some thirty bucks, so I can get Sunrise :DDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom