• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Uhmm, hi, Im new.

Tezloko

Pokemon Toxic Mod
Hi, Im new to dragonfly cave. My freind showed me a linked to the personalty quiz and it was awesome. I am wanting to become affilates with DC. My site is Pokemon Toxic, and we are growing. We are always looking for members. This site is awesome to what I have seen so far. I hope to stay here for a long time.

~Tezloko

Hi, welcome! If you want to affilate with TCoD, you should probably send Butterfree an email. I guess she lists everything you need to know here.

But, you go have a wonderful time here in the Cave of Dragonflies!

You didn't use an apostraphe in the title. I hate you.

Welcome to TCoD, home of our inadequate great sevices!

... Well, you forgot to give him some tea and cod though... HAVE SOME TEA AND COD AT TCOD

NO I'M SORRY!

BUT YOU PUT TOO MANY "E"s in DIE! HAH!

Anyway, welcome new person :D

Meanies because of this you will all die! (perfect spelling grammer)

I would like to point out that grammar is spelled with an 'a', there probably should have been a comma after 'Meanies', though I suppose an exclamation mark would turn it into an epithet of rage.

So really it could be "Meanies! Because of this, you will all die!"

However, I would still like to welcome you to TCoD, where we eat cod, drink tea and feed the troll king known as Turbo. You might see me around the Fanfic and RP forums, and if you do write something, I will be happy to critique it.

Also, there should be an "and" between spelling and grammar, or a slash (/) if you're lazy.

& is a horrible symbol and it should die in a horrible whole of fire, don't use it.

Now that that's out of the way, read the rules, have fun, AND YOU BETTER DAMN WELL ENJOY THAT TEA AND THOSE COD, BOY.

Because that's just how we roll...

Here at TCoD.

Back
Top Bottom