• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Heelo Der!

Tsutarja22

Tsutarja, the Grass-Ninja. I will own all.
Hello, people! As you can see, I'm new here. But I should properly introduce myself. I'm Tsutarja, the Grass Ninja. (And yes, I remember the name Tsutarja by heart. The T is silent, and I don't need to look to spell it.)

I have a knack for RPing, and I'd gladly join one that catches my interest. I'm good at the actual RPing, but the form... Some things just might go better unsaid. I can do fairly good on them, but I've been rejected from quite a few RPs because of it. I can generate ideas with ease, and I'm especially interested in Pokemorph stories.

Well, this is where my first post ends. I guess I'll see you around.

Dangit. If I've known that, I would've chosen a different Pokemon. Well, i just created a new RP. I'd like people to join.

Hm... A grass ninja you say? Don't we already have a resident grass ninja? :DD Well, welcome! Have some cod and tea. Or tea and cod, Mr. Grass Ninja.

Welcomings to you, good sir! I do like your avvie muchly, and am quite fond of the Pokemon you have chosen to present yourself with. You get seventeen thumbs up from me, Sir Grass Ninja.

But yes. Good tidings and times here to thee~

Ninjas > Pirates.

Welcome, hope you enjoy these forums, read the rules, and have fun.

...we have a roleplaying board? Since when?

Back
Top Bottom