• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Blackout cammel with tomato sauce!

I can haz larry

Black-out cammel with tomato sauce! XD
OK all whom are on the serebii. I can haz larry has also moved to tCoD...(Yes Ryubane finaly persuaded me...) XD and no I don't want any Tea and Cod, mabie a salmon and a nice herbal fruit drink...lol fruit!

How about a nice clock? *chucks* *actually, literally chucks because you're right there like five feet away from me* But we don't do salmon here. And especially not no frickin pansy herbal fruit drinks. XD Enjoy your stay here at TCoD, and watch out for that annoying header. It'll steal that nice clock I chucked at you.

I've been a relatively active member on The Hellhole for about two years, and I've never heard of you.

Welcome, read the rules, have fun.

Notice the lack of an "and" there.

for one thing whats "the hellhole"...if your reffering to serebii then I mostly only go abouts the fan sprites section. 0.o

Serebiiforums is The Hellhole, it's a running joke.

Fan Sprites went downhill a bit after Yami Ryu got banned, to be honest.

Welcome. I have to say you strike me as someone who's 13. Or somewhere along those lines.

Back
Top Bottom