• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Best Worst Fanfic Ever

Autumn

bye
Pronoun
she
So. One of my friends recently showed me a Warriors fanfic that is the equivalent of My Immortal in the Warriors fandom.

... I find it a hell of a lot funnier than My Immortal to be honest. Some of my favorite moments:

Chapter Five Untidles said:
"well the give us all this halpand stuff" said Starpaw. "without them we wold be lust." She said.

"!" said StarPaw ass she ruan in to the forest.

!

Chapter Six Desions said:
"JayFeathr im soooo confusedd wat do i do she yelled their are three toms atref me! TREEE!"!

STUP GLAMING!11! IF YOU'R AN FLAM,E YOUR A STNITS AND WIL BUN IN HEIKL!

Let this be a lesson to the world: If you'r an flam,e you are a stnit and wil bun in heikl.

Chapter Ate The Serimonny 1 said:
StarPaw skided into de Camp. "FIRSTAR" SHE YOWLED "I ha to tel; uo somesting?"

"nut ow StarOaw" he sadi "yuve gut to become WARRIOR!'

Chatter NEIN Teh Evil Tigger and HolY said:
I SAID NO FLAMES! YOUR JUST JELOS YOUR GOING 2 HEL LJESS IS OYUR SAVER

Guys, Ljess is oyur saver! Don't try to deny it, you'll go 2 hel otherwise!

Chapter Ten The Recluse said:
"hahaha" laughed HollyLeaf evil. "u just dunt gedot d o you Im one of teh Tree! I have pows beyound ur emaginating!" nd then…. She turned in…. A BARE!

"Gasped" gasped everyone. It was a bare!

"IM A SHAPSHITTER!" siad Hollylea joyly.

I wonder if HollyLeaf being a "shapshitter" is any sort of explanation as to where this abomination against nature came from. Also worth noting is that she turns into a bare.

"FLAMEPAW LAKEPAW DUSTPELT MOM LOINBLAZE FALLOW ME." She said. "I NEDD A PAROL."

"I NEDD A PAROL" seriously sounds like something that would undergo Memetic Mutation.

Catter 1 The Fiht Aganst The Sitters 1 said:
"Fuhrstar! yellded a TiggerStraw. "You ar gong to did now!" And he held out... SOME JEW!

And, of course, my favorite:

Wit a rar like an volcano erection she jumped at StarGlaem!

... this thing really has to be seen to be believed.

I've already posted on this, but I just have to say once more: this can only compare to the epicsauce that is My Immortal. Hell, given time, it might very well surpass MI.

Currently readin it right now: I think you missed one:

"We'll start with how to dog."

Ooh, ooh! Teach me how to dog, Firestar!

"StarPaw wok up its tim 4 parole."

huh, didn't know they had parole in the clans.

"Omigosh who wus tha!1!1"Sshe yellow.

how can one yellow?

"So StarGleam, who will u pik?" giggled GayStipe.

Gaystipe would giggle.

Chapter Ate the Serimony 1

Bad chapter, he ate the serimony.

"SarkPaw! StarPaw!"

Who the hell is Sarkpaw?

Then she sawyer eyes.

..what?

Last edited:
Does the laws of physics even allow something to unintentionally be this horrendous? I don't even know what this is all about yet I am sitting here, giggling like an idiot.

StarKit-graysh-blue-and purple she cat with molting orange eyes and a white star on her forhaed
Kinkfur - tabby she-cat, with long fur that sticks out at all angles
DawnFeather-cream tabby she cat (shes a different cant then the one in tC ok?)
"Yah FireStra theres nithing to wory about!" cherrid GrayStrpe but Firestar didn't leave insted he said i thought I herd you asking her to be our mate."
"OMG STICK wispred StarPaw "YOU WHERE IN LUV WITH A STICK? She culdnt belief it. After al this tim she finds out that her fathe loved a sTICK. SHE GAPD IN SHOC.
Everyone jumped at the HoBare! The bare rared in pane! Starepaw sent her teeth into its for. It rared.
It was LaFlamePaw!
WHT SAID SPARGLAME
THEY WERE OLLYLEAFS!
the next chatter wil coke soon! AND STUP FLAMMING YOU HAETRS. YOU JUST DONT BELVE IN GOOD.
WARNING: The next chatter will coke soon.

Last edited:
This is blatantly the work of a troll. My Immortal is good because it looks enough like the real thing to have inspired genuine debate over its authenticity. This... not so much.

How in the world is My Immortal anything but the most blatant trollfic ever? The position that it's authentic is ridiculous. Which is not to say it's worse than this; I'd argue they're pretty similar.

Butterfree said:
How in the world is My Immortal anything but the most blatant trollfic ever?

I would have to agree. I've read all of it and I can't say I ever thought that it was for real. :/

This is great it has been forever since I got to laugh like this. I wonder what there english teacher would say? Mine would just look at me with eyebrows raised like "Seriously, and you were my best writer in the class at one point?" Though I can't say much cause I have also been know to do the whole "Open mouth insert foot," while typing, but I can gladly say I am not that bad.

Epic grammar fail XD the thing is, I read warriors and I could decipher a bit of it, but most of it makes no sense, as was probably intended ( I hope)

Last edited:
My god...I would despise these people for tarnishing the good name of warriors if I could just stop laughing...*tries, and fails* nope, not possible.

obviously a troll but it's still funny anyway

didn't bother to read the whole thing just bc i dont feel like it at the moment but i did enjoy what i did read

Back
Top Bottom