• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Seven months with Hippy ^_^ This is actually my longest relationship, she's the only girl who wants to put up with me for so long XD But I am a-okay with that ^_^

Several amazing usernames occured to me today, so I checked to see which were available on tumblr.

Unfortunately, avant-gardevoir was taken, but fullmetal-activist was not \o/

I ordered Gates to Infinity a few days ago (about a year after it was released) and now it's come! Also slightly closer to achieving my ultimate team for X and Y (in that the ninjask now knows baton pass, but there ya go)

and I'm also possibly coming on these forums a bit more, which is still not a lot because I came on last about four months ago.

I am going to be more active :) I recently got a new phone that has a much better browser than my tablet :) Yay!

Fuck it I can't stand short hair.

I'm going to go get hair extendsions.

Preferably black.

GUYS I JUST FOUND AN OLD DVD OF PIKACHU'S RESCUE ADVENTURE AND POKEMON 2000 AND I WATCHED IT AND--!

I am in a great mood :D
And my hair is being nice to me and is super curly for no reason XD But my bangs are being mean but I can always put then back XD I am happy right now :)

Last edited:
Scootaloo showed me VVVVVV and I will not rest until I buy it. And then will not rest again until I beat the whole thing, gah.

I got Pokemon Y *uses indian guy voice* for freeeeeeee
Edit: Oh yeah I forgot my arm healed too.

Last edited:
I managed to complete the national dex in Y yesterday! I've never filled any dex in any previous game, so this is kinda cool. :D

Gotta go and hatch some Yamasks to see if the shiny charm helps *u*

The friend who said really mean things apologized and admitted they didn't mean any of it, they were just having a bad day! I feel a lot better about it all (and myself, even) now :D

I managed to complete the national dex in Y yesterday! I've never filled any dex in any previous game, so this is kinda cool. :D

Gotta go and hatch some Yamasks to see if the shiny charm helps *u*

I don't think it affects breeding, just wild shiny rate.

Back
Top Bottom