• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Which TCod mod/admin are you?

Took it again and my result was:

You're Ruby. You like shiny things and colours, and in general are a happy and bubbly person. You have a strange obsession with words and etymology. You're also very attracted to smileys.
Not a bad result at all...

That's... nice I guess? Don't like smileys though.

As for the new quiz:

Negrek

No one ever sees you outside of ASB, but you're around. Somewhere. You're smart and a great writer and you're probably secretly courting Butterfree. It's certainly a popular conspiracy theory! You do more general stuff than everyone expects, but no one sees you. Ever. You're like a ninja, except without the kabuki costume.

wut

You're Lady Butterfree. You're the administrator of the forum, and you're a pretty kind person, but rather strict on rules. You're a pretty logical person, and are way too obsessed with Pokemon for your own good. You're also excellent at making fanfiction, spriting and websites too.
However, your empathical skills lack some refinement, and you can't take flaming well. The world should be a kinder place after all...
HOLY S--- THAT IS ME IM BUTTERFREE!!!!! o_0

Yeah, she's a mod.
One of the more active ones from what I've observed. XD

I'M THE BEST ONE, SEE

surskitty smells and opal smells and Butterfree smells and Negrek smells and uh

... who else I've forgotten

well they smell too

you are technically an administrator, therefore, you are not counted. you are the best admin though! :P

You are...
Someone Else

You're not much like a mod. I don't know who you are and you're probably someone, but you're not one of the active mods.

This works far better for me than the origional tests answer. *Goes and hides under a pile of paper.*

Heh, I got Altmer. It almost fits me perfectly, but I do have high self-esteem and I am physically strong.

The quiz results gave me this exactly

You're Altmer (aka me). You're a Pokemon gamer and strategist, and well-known for your battling skills ( even though you deny you're any good at battling.) You're a pretty stubborn type. You're also very logical, having insane analytical and memory skills that surpass about 95% of the people on this planet. You're not very hot-tempered, but when you're provoked, hell is unleashed. Although you're not physically strong enough to make that the truth... You're also a bit of a depressed kid sometimes, being more down than up and you have little self-esteem. You pretend to be very little, and have to be reassured you're worth something sometimes. Look somewhat more on the bright side of life, you're really able of being someone. Don't let that talent go to waste...

So yeah, what's crossed out is inaccurate.

Back
Top Bottom