• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

New Piano :DDD

Lorem Ipsum

Pronoun
x
I'm doing Grade 8 piano in March 2010, and for the past 9 years, I've been using this second hand 1920s piano that has both pedals broken and a number of ringing keys. So today, my dad took me to get a brand new piano. After playing every one in the shop, I chose the most expensive second hand one (:3), but it's a real beauty. A Kohler upright with black casing finish.

The keyboard has just been restored, and it's overstrung, so there's more depth and tone to the keys. It's getting delivered in two weeks, after the dude's replaced three more bass strings.

this is epic win

Awesome. Have fun with your new toy. :D

After having a piano that was about like the first one you described for years, my family finally decided I was good enough at piano to upgrade and got a baby grand.

Gah, I'm jealous. My piano is broken, and about half the keys don't work at all. It makes playing extremely frustrating. And of course, there's no money to get a new one.

*sigh*

Turns out it's not black, but mahogany. Still looks cool though. Here's a pic of it in the shop itself.
phohner.jpg

Ooh, pretty! I just have an electric keyboard, but it's good enough. Considering you're like... six grades higher than me in piano. xD

It came :D

Oh yeah, and it sounds beautiful; I've been playing for the past hour. The keys are pearly white and gorgeous, and everything is new :D

Gah, still jealous. Even though my mom and I fixed my piano, it's a little out of tune... It sound's okay, though :D

*posts jealously*

I only have a cheap-ass keyboard. :c

Back
Top Bottom