• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Hand-Drawn and MS Paint Stuff

kyeugh

onion witch
Pronoun
she/her
Here are some things I made with my pencil or with MS Paint. First up is from MS Paint, obviously:

156980_172878622854391_173761982_n.jpg

Mind, that took ten minutes, so don't do any intense critiquing. I made it for my friend. Actually, it is my friend, so don't judge my artistic ability based on that. Spank you.

That's all I have so far. I will be making more, if you like it! If you do not, perhaps not...

525150_180745228734397_46433020_n.jpg

NOTE: I actually colored this, but my printer was dumb and decided to not show it in color when I scanned it. Also, do not poke fun at my coloring skills. I know they suck. Also, Kyurem is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too small. I know.

And now a Magnemite that is my attempt to mimic surskitty's style. I hope I'll improve, because it's not looking too hot as of now.

magnemite_by_mohacastle-d5q7nl2.jpg

Eh, it's an attempt. I like how the brown, green, blue, and grey looks for the shadow there.

One thing that's easy that can help is when you're shading with pencil or whatever, pick a stroke direction and try to stick to it, and try to have that be diagonal. So like always have the pencil go like / or like \ and keep it consistent. It'll make it look a bit smoother.

I like the picture with N and Kyuurem. ^_^ That one looks really cool ^_^ Good job :3

Cute Magnemite too :)

Yeah, I'm no good at that direction consistency thing. I'll work on it for sure, though, so thanks.

And thank you, Jirachu! I only wish the Kyurem one would scan in color, because it looks significantly better that way.

confronted_by_mohacastle-d5udcsr.jpg

This thing. They're creatures from Extrava (which is the world that most of my fantasy stories take place on).

Back
Top Bottom