• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Silver's Art (because she may be creative with drawings but definitely not names)

Silver

I am the master of cakes
SO yeah, this is a thing now. My art isn't digital or anything, it's just my drawings on paper. That I coloured... any suggestions are welcome!

Silver's Arrrrrt~

Pokemon​

Baby Charmander
Oh man this one is from so long ago omg maybe like three years ago?
This was from around the same time I made the Umbreon and Espeon one, made it for user RavenMarkku c:
I wanted a cute little Shaymin
My darling little Riolu and Sneasel c:
I made some chibis and stuff like this Raichu
My own little Sneasel that is also the sprite in my signature
This is my little darling Jolteon. I've done better though o:
This one isn't chibi. But menacing.
A Riolu character that I drew for a friiiiiend.
This is my sweet little Reaper the Ampharos, who steals souls, and the jewels are a different colour because they contain all of the souls he has stolen.
They're a cute couple okay

Ponies​

He's a pony trust me he is
She is too. >w>
They're my little darlings. <3
They've been Fallout Equestria-ified.
Emerald Sonata as a baby
These are the ones who got changed into sea ponies... I draw these two a lot okay.
My darling little Aqua as a baby.
My first real drawing of her. Huh.
Manic Fame's first drawing... I've definitely come a long way.

OKAY since I've got a lot of pony pictures I'll upload the rest of them later.

Humans/People​

My pony as a person.
Knight of Hope
I don't know what to say about this one
Eskel Wilson, a character that is a friend's.
This one is my character, I just love Myst.
Eskel along with my character, Starla Summers.
I don't know where I was going with this but the girl is Myst, so.
This is Dantzari. One of my charactersssss.
Skye somethingorother. I can't remember her last name it's been a while and this one is kinda old too

Other​

It's a three-headed dragon that can breath fire, electricity, and ice.
Natsu from Fairy Tail
Eridan from HS
Midna from Twilight Princess. Hate how her helmet turned out because I messed it up ;w;

That's my art. For now. I draw a lot so I'll probably update this every so often. SO BE FREE MY FRIENDS AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK I WELCOME ALL COMMENTS

I really like Skye, and it seems like for the most part, you have hands down pretty well. I can't draw hands to save my life!

If I had any recommendation, and this is kind of a large one, maybe shading? It doesn't have to be super-amazing Leo DaVicni shading that looks like you could reach out and touch your drawing. Just... a little bit of shading, so it doesn't look as flat on the paper.

I really like Skye, and it seems like for the most part, you have hands down pretty well. I can't draw hands to save my life!

If I had any recommendation, and this is kind of a large one, maybe shading? It doesn't have to be super-amazing Leo DaVicni shading that looks like you could reach out and touch your drawing. Just... a little bit of shading, so it doesn't look as flat on the paper.

One time in elementary school we were told to draw our hands and ever since I did that hands haven't been too too hard.

And I know shading is a big thing I've got to get down. (I forgot the fox drawing where I shaded it grr) I just need to find a good guide. We only touched on shading like once in middle school art class. But thank you~

And I know shading is a big thing I've got to get down. (I forgot the fox drawing where I shaded it grr) I just need to find a good guide. We only touched on shading like once in middle school art class.

Shading could be helpful, but the thing to capitalize on is giving your artwork some Form. And shading is a big part of that, but if you aren't quite at the point of shading confidently, I suggest just adding details to your drawings. You know, a seam or two on the clothes, some wrinkles (you have to be careful with wrinkles and folds, because overdoing it is pretty easy and looks terrible and is frustrating to no end), and some basic little patterns once in a while.

Like with what Qvalador said with shading, you only need to add tiny bit to really make it work. So hopefully this helps, I don't really know, but YES. EXCELLENT WORK, M'LADY.

Back
Top Bottom