• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Wanted] [Black and white 2] Looking for certain Pokemon.

Noctowl

Everyone call me elf monster.
Me and my boyfriend are going to be ev training teams of Pokemon of the same type. Due to this, we have ended up with Pokemon we do not have. Sam hates hacked Pokemon, and therefore does not want to use Pokecheck, or I would use it.

We need:
Houndoar
Shinx
Torchic
Misdreavus
Driftloon
Snover
Shelder
Tediursa
Sheldeon

I have a lot of random Pokemon at the moment, But I have a few eevees, Archen and dratini in particular. If you don't want any of them, suggest a Pokemon and I will see if I have it.

My friend code is: 0820 1897 7202

Thanks. :3

Last edited:
Go fish some in Undella Bay. You can get Chinchou, and if you fish in B/W, you can also get Shellder.
And if you have Black 1, save in the gate at Route 9, then soft reset the next day until Houndour is swarming.
Misdreavus can be found in the Dream World; I'm not sure if you can breed the Hidden Abilities off, but that's a possibility.
If you play as a boy and have returned the Dropped Item to Yancy, she will trade you a Teddiursa (eventually) with Honey Gather, its Hidden Ability, for any Pokemon, and again, I'm not sure if you can breed the Hidden Abilities off.

Last edited:
You can only pass hidden abilities on when the mother is female, and even then it's only a 50% chance, I believe. So yeah, you can definitely breed hidden abilities off if you so wish.

Back
Top Bottom