• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Who's your favorite Eeveelution?

Who's your favorite Eeveelution?

• Eevee

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Vaporeon

Votes: 16 13.1%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • Flareon

• Umbreon

Votes: 23 18.9%
  • Espeon

Votes: 24 19.7%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • Glaceon

• I love them all!

Votes: 16 13.1%
  • They all suck.

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters

Eeveeon25

I know it's a tough choice, but go ahead and pick one. Flareon was my first ever Eeveelution, I've spent the most time with Umbreons, Jolteon's sweet cause Electric's my favorite type, and Vaporeon was always my favorite when I was little, but I'd have to say my favorite Eeveelution is currently Leafeon.

Espeon, because she's cute, she's Psychic, she's strong, and she has an awesome cry.

Glaceon

Mainly because it's Ice-type, which we all know is the best type. Espeon is also awesome.

Order imo: Espeon, Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Umbreon. I haven't really used the other two much.

Definatly Umbreon. Dark types rule! Other than Umbreon, my other favourite would have to be Flareon.

My male Espeon is offended that you are referring to the species as "she". (Especially when females aren't even that common!) [/nitpick]

Jolteon and Vaporeon.

Glaceon, because she's cute, and I like Ice types, and I like Ice-type attacks, and freezing her body fur to make it pointy is cool... but it's sorta like what Jolteon does.

Can I please ask why everyone loves Dark-types (and therefore Umbereon) so much? I think it's overrated and pessimistic and boring.

Back
Top Bottom