• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Draaklug's (Super Amazing) Sprite Shop

Draaklug

Omnomnom
There are millions of these, I know. But I decided to be a show-off and open my own. I will only be offering advanced re-colors, advanced re-vamps (Of both old and new sprites) advanced edits, and advanced splices. I will only mix two pokemon together, however.
2nqzmdi.png
This is an example of the advanced splice.
I will have three slots open at a time for requests. If there are no slots left, then sorry, you'll have to wait a while
Slots
1: Atem's Girlfriend
2: Open
3: Open
Now you're probably wondering, why order here? Incase you didn't notice, look closer at the Spoink/Tauros mix. It has texture. Yay for texture!

Last edited:
Hey, just a heads-up. You should use photobucket instead of Iaiza for sprites. Iaza's only temporarily, and the image will dissapear after 30 days.

Could you do a revamp of the Umbreon shiny sprite and the Emboar sprite from Pokemon Black (the static sprite)?

Hey, umm, I suppose you don't do avatars here do ya?

If not, may I have a recolored Houndoom? The Doom will be silver (deep silver, not white silver) instead of black and where the silver on the original was will be gold (not yellow).

I would love to see Amber's recolored form.

Ah no, I don't do avatars D:
@Blazer: Starting right after Shiny's order! ^^
I'm gonna close up the shop for today, need to work on these orders and some other things.

@Dar: They're jpegs? I saved them as .pngs, maybe tinypic doesn't like you D:
@Zackrai: It's a pretty odd process, but I could probably sum it up.
Reshade the pokemon with 1 middle shade (fill the Pokemon with this color to start) 2 lighter and 2 darker shades. This gives it a layered look. And then, around where you put each color, place random dots. Not exactly random, but widespread and no particular pattern except centered around that shade.
If you want a smooth look, do that but minus the dots. If the Pokemon's color is bright (ex. Emboar's Flame) add in a very small amount of white.
And yep, I use good ol' MS Paint.

I'll take a slot, ve~

Could you do a recolored Mismagius for me? What I want recolored is the "necklace" it wears—could you make it a darker shade of crimson, perhaps?
Also, if you can do this, could you make the extensions on its cloak longer? If you can't, then just the recoloring will suit me. Because I'm also looking forward to that texture :D

It's a pretty odd process, but I could probably sum it up.
Reshade the pokemon with 1 middle shade (fill the Pokemon with this color to start) 2 lighter and 2 darker shades. This gives it a layered look. And then, around where you put each color, place random dots. Not exactly random, but widespread and no particular pattern except centered around that shade.
If you want a smooth look, do that but minus the dots. If the Pokemon's color is bright (ex. Emboar's Flame) add in a very small amount of white.
And yep, I use good ol' MS Paint.

Oh, this is why I thought it was JPEG. Carry on :D
EDIT: ALSO, may a request a Giraffarig/Bayleef sprite? I will reveal my intentions after it's done.

Last edited:
Ive been looking around for sprite requests and this one looks great! Can i have Totodile combined with shieldon? :) This is gonna be good!

Back
Top Bottom