• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Binary Falls

mewtini

sorry guys, don’t lose
Pronoun
she/her
Binary Falls

You walk in through a coal-black canyon, which, oddly enough, is accompanied by a waterfall, which instead of water, spurts out a green "10011101" in varying patterns. You walk to the strange looking kid sitting on one of the rocks, who is reading Stuart Little. "Oh, hi!" she exclaims. "Didn't see ya there. Let me explain..."

Rules and Info

YOU START THIS ZONE WITH SIX BINARY BALLS. THERE ARE THREE ZONES: THE CLIFF, THE BINARY PORTAL, AND THE FALLS. UPON GOING THROUGH ALL SIX BINARY BALLS IN ONE AREA AND MOVING ON TO ANOTHER AREA/GOING BACK THROUGH THE SAME AREA, (PROVIDED YOU AREN'T GOING THROUGH MULTIPLE AREAS AT A TIME), YOU AUTO-RENEW THE SET OF SIX BALLS FOR AN ADDITIONAL COST OF $3. IF NOT, YOU ONLY PAY THE FEE FOR ANY POKEMON CAUGHT.

IF YOU DO GO THROUGH MULTIPLE AREAS AT ONCE, EACH AREA YOU ARE IN IS TREATED AS AN INDIVIDUAL RUNTHROUGH. YOU MAY PURCHASE ADDITIONAL BALLS DURING A RUNTHROUGH ONE BALL AT A TIME FOR $1 EACH.

The cost for common and uncommon Pokemon is $2, the cost for rare Pokemon is $4, and the cost for super rare is $6. If you find any shiny Pokemon, an additional $4 is added on to the fee. (You wouldn't leave a shiny behind, though, would you?) Items and admission, however, are free.​

The Pokemon

The Cliff
Up by the cliffside...
Common Pokemon
RattataRaticateSpearowGeodudeFarfetchdPidgeySentretZigzagoonSandshrewDrilburDiglettRhyhornSandileNosepassRoggenrolaAron

Uncommon Pokemon
BoldoreFearowOnixSteelixRhydonDugtrioSandslashLairon

Rare Pokemon
TirtougaAggronRhyperiorDwebbleRelicanthMagcargo

Super Rare Pokemon
CarracostaCrustleArmaldoArcheopsTyranitarLunatoneBastiodon

The Binary Portal
Those technological Pokemon...
Common Pokemon

PorygonVoltorbEeveeRaltsAbraUnownSpoinkChinglingPichuSolosisNatuWoobatMagnemiteMareepElectrikeElekid

Uncommon Pokemon
Porygon2JolteonChimechoDuosionManectricPikachuXatuGardevoirFlaaffyPlusleMinun

Rare Pokemon
PorygonZEspeonLuxioKadabraBlitzleEelektrikEmolga

Super Rare Pokemon
LuxrayUmbreonAlakazamEelektrossZebstrikaMagnezone

The Falls
Those Pokemon stupid enough to think it's a real waterfall...
Common Pokemon

StunfiskSurskitPsyduckPoliwagSeelHorseaMagikarpGoldeenRemoraidTynamoAzurillStaryuFeebasShellos-westFinneon

Uncommon Pokemon

GolduckDewgongGyaradosOctilleryMarillGastrodonMasquerainSeaking

Rare Pokemon

MiloticMudkipPiplupTotodileLumineon

Super Rare Pokemon

FeraligatrEmpoleonMarshtompSamurottPanpourLapras

Items Up for Grabs
Water-stoneFire-stoneShiny-stoneLeaf-stoneAir-balloonCharcoalMiracle-seed

------------------------------------------------------

And just for personal reference, the percent rates:

Common: %50
Uncommon: %20
Rare: %5
Super Rare: %1
Shiny: %0.5
Item: %10

Additional descriptive area images coming soon! (this is my first safari zone in a long time and I know that I screwed up a lot)

More personal use stuff! Template:

---------------------
(participant's username)
Pokemon
Inventory: [?x Binary Balls]
[Catch/Ignore]

Back
Top Bottom