• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kim Jong-il dies at 69

it will be interesting to see how his son rules. although watching the people "morn" has been interesting.

I saw this on the news Monday morning...

On a lighter note... You know what's weird about the Communist dictatorship of North Korea? It's a Father/Son.... Thing....

King Il-sung is his dad, then Kim Jong-il himself, then his son, Kim Jong-un.
It's like a monarchy or something

well he promised to continue his dad's military and nuclear programs and he's racist and egoistical so tbh i'm not expecting much
also he's already been called weak and he announced he'll be sharing power with some general so that's a thing that happened

North Korea is the world's most sadistic brainwashing experiment. Very interesting in a creepy way, in the same way Pripyat is interesting because it's a ghost town. But of course, as morally abhorrent as stuffing a country full of slugs and then salting them all just to watch them die.

I'm afraid the new leadership may be more aggressive than the last, and may see the U.S. withdraw as an opportunity to initiate an impromptu "reunification" and establish the authority of the new regime- of course, that is my pessimism talking, and it may turn out fine- but my grim prediction still stands...

... Is it wrong that I laughed? If it is I am soo sorry but... that was actually really good. I've got to quote that...

Anyways, I haven't heard any more news about... well anything? Has anyone else?

Last I heard that Kim Jong-un brat was named "supreme commander" of the North Korean army, so it seems like he's going to rule the country after all...

Back
Top Bottom