• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eifie's Definitely 100% Legit Serious Mafia Game

break's over guys

ok so rnp presumably killed himself which is fine because he had no useful actions, right

i forgot his actions already and i'm on mobile so it's too much effort to read back

i also accidentally investigated(?) keldeo and can confirm his alignment or whatever was "lolkeldeo"
wait I did the same

what the heck

wait I did the same

what the heck
yeah, me too. did anyone NOT get the keldeo investigation thing? my initial guess was that someone investigated keldeo and it got redirected somehow, apparently to multiple people... but, um, that doesn't really make sense i guess, because why the hell would anyone investigate keldeo.

yeah, me too. did anyone NOT get the keldeo investigation thing? my initial guess was that someone investigated keldeo and it got redirected somehow, apparently to multiple people... but, um, that doesn't really make sense i guess, because why the hell would anyone investigate keldeo.
keldeo is dead too is that allowed

is this some hidden mechanic or are we all just idiots

probably both

by the way, assuming rnp killed himself, i guess that means the mafia failed to kill? maybe a roleblocker or a healer or something? no need for whoever that was to claim obviously, but. nice.

today I learned I make bad decisions

I procrastinated a lot and want to die

time to leave and actually do stuff I guess

I have nothing better to do in my life so I'm gonna solve the sudoku puzzle in the picture in the next 12 hours

I'll one-up you. I have nothing better to do with my life so I'm gonna beat you to solving the sudoku puzzle despite not even being in this game.

(took like 20 minutes, wasn't that hard)

6c7LqYA.png

D2 event update: lol for a reason I forgot and should not say here let's not do The Dude, use a post/thread on tcodf proper for your artistic interpretations instead. Sperm whale brain is still a great option and I'll edit in some more ideas when I have a chance! Thank you and don't be a murderer.

30c24t.jpg

so i investigated keldeo last night and okay that is very much the old, but same, hat

based on the fact that i've tracked people two nights in a row and have gotten myself as the (purportedly randomized) result both times i submit that this ability doesn't actually do anything and will almost/always return me instead of someone else

30gf9v.jpg

i've also discovered that the save ability i have has a random target & i can't pick that

30gfk3.jpg

honestly sande my guess is that someone probably protected you, since rnp is unlikely to have been a mafia kill

can you use your save ability multiple times then? that sounds beyond useless as a oneshot

can someone explain joke cover to me

i carefully read the whole thing and came out knowing less about it than i did before

good joke == good laughs == good joy == good happiness == good intent == good natured == good morally == good when the going gets tough == good spirit == good heart == good justice == good need for justice == good town

You're supposed to make it so that whoever is Pagliacci can get the honks off at night that town needs to win. Otherwise mafioso can just pull all of the handkerchiefs out of his sleeve in one go and then what is he supposed to comically blow his nose with? Kleenex tied together? I'd die before I let Paggles use a Kleenex

good joke == good laughs == good joy == good happiness == good intent == good natured == good morally == good when the going gets tough == good spirit == good heart == good justice == good need for justice == good town

You're supposed to make it so that whoever is Pagliacci can get the honks off at night that town needs to win. Otherwise mafioso can just pull all of the handkerchiefs out of his sleeve in one go and then what is he supposed to comically blow his nose with? Kleenex tied together? I'd die before I let Paggles use a Kleenex
Let's not forget that Pagliacci makes for a nearly unstoppable combo with Doctor, as you can just follow the usual "Go to the Doctor" strategy until Pagliacci claims.

D2 V2: Electric Boogaloo!!!

Due to requests from some players and the Rule Of Fun, I'm changing the rules for the D2 event a bit!

It is no longer advantageous for you to try to keep your submission anonymous. Instead, you're all free to talk about ideas in the game thread, and players may collaborate with each other and submit joint submissions! All collaboration must occur in the game thread please, don't privately message each other.

You may also collaborate with players who aren't in the game (smh @ nobody noticing Superbird entered the SHEEP yesterday) and dead players, because why the fuck not. Everyone who's not a living player who posts in this thread, please only post about the event and nothing game-related plz. Don't be the reason why we can't have nice things!

If the collaboration stuff ends up flooding the thread too much I might make a separate event thread, idk. imagine taking this game seriously tho.

I'll one-up you. I have nothing better to do with my life so I'm gonna beat you to solving the sudoku puzzle despite not even being in this game.

(took like 20 minutes, wasn't that hard)

6c7LqYA.png
frickin fuxk goshdsranit as frickfsj he'll

Let's not forget that Pagliacci makes for a nearly unstoppable combo with Doctor, as you can just follow the usual "Go to the Doctor" strategy until Pagliacci claims.

Exactly! All you have to do is go:

Doctor~Doctor~Doctor

EZ game

The only problem is that clown insurance is kind of garbage so you have to check your coverage beforehand to make sure tiny car accident is actually in your range or whatever

And! This only works if everyone is maintaining enough joke cover to go around! And these people have high standards apparently! "What's red and bad for your teeth" won't cut it!

Back
Top Bottom