• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eifie's Definitely 100% Legit Serious Mafia Game

D2 Event: TCoDf Presents Reveal!

Y'all are amazing, every submission I received was a true work of art and I am so happy they all exist. Originally the way this event was going to work was that you would submit anonymously and I would list out the submissions and the names of people who submitted, and everyone would try to guess who submitted what, and the person with the most correct guesses would win. I ended up scrapping that midway D2 though, so I guess now the winner will just have to be my favourite submission instead. Luckily there is a clear winner here, otherwise it would have been a huge struggle to choose between all the other submissions. Without further ado, in no particular order, let's take a look at all the runners-up!

Up first is I liek Squirtles, who brings us The Tragedie of horgie!
Dj23Rkg.png

bcwxsqn.png

Next we have Butterfree, reminding us of this thread!
te87U40.png

On the topic of our extremely eloquent spambots, Keldeo presents AvocadoKooky and AcceptableSwallow:
azaukMD.png

7VYvTP3.png

Panini gives us this tribute to Ollytron!
SZFDQo4.png

RedneckPhoenix's submission tells the origin story of The Diggersby Fanclub and The Blue Building Across the Street!
t7TjcCm.png

Next up is Hiikaru, reminding us of some sound grammatical advice.
qCA16UC.png

And finally, we have the winning entry. The long-awaited collaboration between the artists Music Dragon and qva. Please feast your eyes on the tale of Pokémon Ultraton!

Thank you everyone for your submissions! Everyone who submitted something will receive a not-insignificant prize; and our two winners will receive a very useful prize! You will receive your prizes via PM! Update: all prizes have been distributed. If you submitted to the event and didn't get a prize, please PM me.

There are ~60 hours remaining in the day.

You have ~23 hours to submit your two truths and a lie for the D3 event!

Last edited:
i guess i'll copy panini for now and Vote: sandstone-shadow so that we're accomplishing something even if no one posts for the rest of the day phase

statistically sandstone-shadow is most likely to be mafia due to the rule of boring: inactive people are most likely to rand wolf

Current Votecount

Sandstone-Shadow (2): Panini (#454), Hiikaru (#464)
Music Dragon (1): Music Dragon (#459)
Not voting: qva, sanderidge, Sandstone-Shadow, I liek Squirtles, Butterfree, Chemist1422

Day 3 ends Tuesday, May 14th at 10pm EST.

Submissions for the first part of the D3 event are open until tomorrow at 9am EST.

man, all of these are so good. thank you for being such an impeccable community and creating all this meme fuel guys

also panini, i'm a bit more interested in what you don't like about people that are active than i am about people who aren't. what don't you like about butterfree?

lynching inactives doesn't really go against OUR meta i guess, but my understanding is that it goes against yours i think, unless you were lying about that, so i don't really understand your vote here

No love for my attractive comets, smh, were they not attractive enough

Anyway, I would quite like to hear exactly who got the Gift ability and who didn't? Sounds like sanderidge, qva, Hiikaru, with Panini receiving "Gift 2"? Anyone else?

hi I live! I don't have anything intelligent to say yet because holy crap there are TEN PAGES of posts. this is not the mafia I grew up with hahahaha

I'll catch up and post something better. :O

~10 hours left to submit for the first part of the D3 event! Currently I have 6 entries. The more the better!

What's this?

4XWCg1S.png

A hat has appeared on the head of RedneckPhoenix's corpse! Colanders have been used for thousands of years, and specimens have been found that date back to at least 1300 BC!

But wait, there's more!

zH2uTcN.png

Keldeo's corpse is now clutching a tasty avocado! The Aztecs believed avocados were so sexually powerful that virgins were banned from eating them!

wow, defiling the dead. that's pretty fucked up.

well, the only ones among us who would have an avocado are those goddamn zoomers. of which i'm one, but i know it's not me. this mechanically confirms sanderidge and ils as mafia to me.

tbh I have no idea what these new items do for the dead but I personally am delighted by the whimsy of this new development

Back
Top Bottom