• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk. IV

OhMahGawdOhMahGawdOhMahGawd
We're both in theater, choir, live in the same neighborhood, are atheists, and socially awkward geeks. Also, he keeps on being super nice to me and bwaaaaa

Damn you already having a girlfriend

TWOOLOVE.jpg

aint we sweeeeet <3

Four-day weekend! Woooooooooo

We're having a furlough tomorrow, and Monday's a holiday, so yay! I get to have a decent sleep for once! \o/

Number of balls Marriland said I would need to catch Cobalion: 30+
Number of balls I used: 9
HELL YEAH.

For some reason my apartment seems to be the place where all lost D&D dice go when people lose them. So far I've found 2 D6, a D10, a D8, and a D20 all from different dice sets that aren't mine or my friends. O_o wweeeeird but cool?

For some reason my apartment seems to be the place where all lost D&D dice go when people lose them. So far I've found 2 D6, a D10, a D8, and a D20 all from different dice sets that aren't mine or my friends. O_o wweeeeird but cool?

Your apartment must be the rift in space and time where everybody's lost dice go to, never to be seen again.

I got a Kindle today! Not a super nice one, just a plain, ordinary one with not so much as a backlight stuck on the top. But that's fine by me. I got it for books. That is what it will be used for.

Got Mark Crilley's "Mastering Manga" on it first thing. Love it.

Oh my goodness what is this madness I actually gave this guy a valentines day gift-like thing and it didn't blow up in my face. Well actually I gave it to him two days after valentines but haha. I actually have social skills what is this.

And he hugged me :3 I like hugs

FWEEEEEEE
On Thurs, Nicktoons is playing Bardock: Father of Goku!! You know what that means?! FASHA!
FASHA FTW!
I just might record it.

ohmygosh <333333

My school has a special four-day retreat thing (Kairos; Greek term for "God's time") and I went on it....

I got so many things off my chest, and everyone in my group was so supportive, it was WONDERFUL

Downloaded my first twelve songs today!

Eight are from the LoZ:SS 25th Anniversary CD, three are free Homestuck songs (John Sleeps/Skaian Magicant, Gardener, Potential Verdancy)
And a brony song.

ohmygosh <333333

My school has a special four-day retreat thing (Kairos; Greek term for "God's time") and I went on it....

I got so many things off my chest, and everyone in my group was so supportive, it was WONDERFUL

Oh my god you have no idea

i got turned down by a college and right now all I can think is "well when I become famous they'll regret it."

when.

Oh my god I've never had this much self-esteem

We had 12 ducks stop off on our lawn this afternoon! it made my year! they even ate out of my hand, and stuck around for a bit for a drink and something to eat. i hope they come back, we always have ducks on our lawn over the autumn, and its always my favourite bit of the year. we had to stop a car and shepherd them across the road and most of them flew off. good luck ducky-chans, come back soon~

Back
Top Bottom