• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Café of Doom

Re: The Café of Doom

I should hope you do t drink coffee with a straw. It burns the roof of your mouth.

...unless you're in to that, of course.

I should hope you do t drink coffee with a straw. It burns the roof of your mouth.

...unless you're in to that, of course.

Unless the straw is so long that the coffee is cool by the time it gets to your mouth. Or it's a water-cooled straw.

After considering my resources, I seriously doubt I'll be able to write 50k words for NaNoWriMo. Unless I can bargain with my English teacher to allow me time in the computer lab for English, PACT, and Academic Literacy class so I can actually write it (I don't have a computer, you see), that is. 'Sides, I could make up the work in study hall. Thoughts?

Anywaaay, I really really really like Total Drama All Stars. I mean, most of the contestants this season are fan favorites, and it's so cool how I can determine who get voted off based on importance and such (Mike's gonna make it close to the end, no doubt). Mike's my favorite character, though I guess you could say that he's just got... a lot of personality.

I think it depends how you're doing in your studies right now! If your grades are spectacular or even great, go for it! But if your grades are only mediocre, I'd suggest you focus on school work.

I've realised that the only straight thing about me is my hair.

Guess who's spending all of English, PACT, and Acadmic Literacy classes in the computer lab? :D

Seriously, I was really shocked at how willing my teacher was about this, especially since she's never heard of NaNoWriMo.

Guess who's spending all of English, PACT, and Acadmic Literacy classes in the computer lab? :D

Seriously, I was really shocked at how willing my teacher was about this, especially since she's never heard of NaNoWriMo.

Literally every single one of my English teachers have been like this. Telling them about it and then completing it usually results in lots extra credit for me. For example, I actually finished second quarter in 9th grade english with an average of 127%. Because of the NaNoWriMo extra credit.

Can somebody help this Bibarel go through a sex change? It's got Moody and it's a guy which is bad.

Can somebody help this Bibarel go through a sex change? It's got Moody and it's a guy which is bad.
All you really need is a knife. For people, it would be different, but this is a Pokémon.

edit june 5 19: if you're looking at this, fuck you.

Last edited:

ZZZZZZZZZZT
Sorry, that was the sound of a Zebstrika getting mad at me.
Hopefully my legendaries don't get mad at me for feeding them revival herbs. THEY'RE HIGH LEVEL
Revival Herbs are never good. You of all people should know that, Mr. Charizard.

Three things. A, that was a joke from when I used to abuse Revival Herbs (I thought they were exactly like Max Revives)B, I will be giving away Phione for Patrat (name: Keith) (cause: not enough PC space) C, Everyone on this thread, please keep on calling me Mr. Charizard.
This took painstakingly long to type because I am using a 3DS.

Oh, please. It'd take me a minute to write all that, and I've been solely using my 3DS for three months. Just keep practicing, hon.

Ooh, Phione, you say? What, for Black and White? I'd be willing to take it off of your hands~

No, Black 2. And I have had blood lost many times, so I am very shaky and make alot of mistakes. Thank God for the backspace key.

Still, you'll get in the habit of typing and using the backspace key quickly.

Oh, I have Black 2 as well. My FC's 0261-8951-7074. Give me yours and I'll trade you something good for that Phione.

0176-3655-4349. Type it in from 5:30 to 6:00. I heard that it is automatically deleted if you don't type it in within 30 minutes of each other.

So this Helioptile plushie my sister's friend gave me is the coolest thing ever. See, Helioptile's one of my favorite Pokemon, so just having a super scrubby soft plushie of it is the bee's knees.

Anyway, I have so many fan fiction ideas, it's not even funny. I mean, I'd rather finish a few that I've already started on (one's a Pokemon one that's just arriving on the climax, the other's a Total Drama one filled with OCs, since I wanted to try my hand at creating characters), but these ideas, man. They're invading my imagination.

Back
Top Bottom