• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Donald Trump elected President of the United States

Pook

Don't Mistake Coincidence for Fate
Pronoun
he
Businessman Donald Trump has been elected President of the United States, and will take office on January 20th, 2017.

Trump defeated former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in the general election. It's significant to note that Clinton defeated Trump in the popular vote count.

Trump's campaign received extensive media coverage, notably criticized for racist and xenophobic undertones.

What are some reactions to the 2016 Presidential Election? Both domestically and our friends around the world as well.

A sampling of some of the members of the Hall of Fame of bad calls.

Brian Epstein turns down the Beatles.
Germany attacks Russia in World War 2.
Portland drafts Sam Bowie over Michael Jordan.
Western Union rejects the telephone.

And now, the newest inductee: America elects Donald Trump.

What's up with the wave of antiestablishment in the world? Duterte in the Philippines, Brexit, the Colombian referendum, and now Trump... what's up

What's up with the wave of antiestablishment in the world? Duterte in the Philippines, Brexit, the Colombian referendum, and now Trump... what's up

With "post-fact" becoming the Oxford dictionary's word of the year, I wonder if it's because the establishment is suffering from having cried wolf too many times?

Apologies for bumping, but we won't be having to deal with this orange dude for much longer. Tldr: Trump did not get reelected

Edit: I am on mobile, and I'm too lazy to make a new thread or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom