• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Fakedex Collab Club

Sheer Force allows for sweeping. Ice Fang gets about 85 BP, and Waterfall gets an insane 104 Base Power without STAB. That's insane; that's more than Surf. Run that though Feraligatr's insane Attack, and you have a potent killing machine. Besides, the Totodile line already gets Sheer Force (although it's not available, I think?).

Sheer Force allows for sweeping. Ice Fang gets about 85 BP, and Waterfall gets an insane 104 Base Power without STAB. That's insane; that's more than Surf. Run that though Feraligatr's insane Attack, and you have a potent killing machine. Besides, the Totodile line already gets Sheer Force (although it's not available, I think?).

I never thought of that. I just wanted a Mega with Moxie.

I love how Moxie in Spanish is Autoestima; that literally means 'self-esteem' in English. The word 'Guille' would be a much better approximation (fuck you, Nintendo of America!)

In my opinion, none of those are a good idea. Out of that bunch, four already have Megas (namely Pinsir, Gyarados, Heracross, and Salamence), meanwhile the others either don't look like a good Mega could come from them (Mightyena) or they already look awesome (everyone else).

Just came up with a rival for Hawlucha!
(note: this is technically a tribute to a jaguar at my local zoo that recently died from old age)
Aztegwarr ("Aztec" + a corruption of "Jaguar").
The Warrior Pokemon
Type: Ground/Fighting
Ability: Moxie/Guts
Dex Entries
Courage: According to tribal legend in the Codot Region, when this Pokemon roars loud enough, it starts an earthquake. Its rival is Hawlucha.

Wisdom: Long ago in the Codot Region, the greatest warriors used the discarded feathers of various Flying-type Pokemon to make uniforms that resembled this Pokemon. Aztegwarr was feared by many, except for Hawlucha.

Sorry to bump again, I just had a *HUGE* brainstorm when it came to the design and names of the new (basic stage) Starters!

Grass: Keewid (based off a Kiwi, both the fruit, and the bird)
Fire: Snapyro (based off a Snake.. on fire...)
Water: Hyppotike (based off a Hippopotamus with hints of a Hippocampus)

I have yet to think of their evolved forms beyond these.

EDIT: If only I could show everyone, but I don't have a scanner and I drew them with a pen and paper

I'm thinking the Grass-type's final stage could be named Phorustorm or something like that. You did say it would be part Electric... There is even the slight bonus of sounding similar to "forest".

EDIT: As for the middle, the new name limit allows for Beaktinidia, but it might sound a bit silly.

Last edited:
Beaktinidia does sound kind of goofy.

The Fire starter's highest stage will be named Ketzulcano, and its middle stage will be name Inferpent.

Last edited:
Just came up with two fossil ideas based on ancient mammals.

Dagger Fossil->Nekoslash->Smiloslash (based on the Smilodon, the Saber-Toothed Cat) [Rock/Dark]
Mace Fossil->Glyptubb->Glyptoflail(based on the Doedicurus, a prehistoric armadillo) [Rock/Electric]

I'd like to join if its not too late (it probably is but I'll try anyway).

I think that the UK/Australia should be the basis for the region, because a lot of pokemon fans come from there, and i think they deserve it.

Let's give this project a complete reboot!

With Sun/Moon on the way, let's make a whole new Fakemon region to tide us all over until November!

Back
Top Bottom