• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rate The Video Game Song Above!

Well, that's what Guilty Gear did, is use metal for its music. Guilty Gear was one of the first fighting games of its kind, allowing for crazy aerial combos, and the first (And one of the only) fighting games with a heavy metal soundtrack. If you look at all of the characters, the names of their attacks, the names of some of the songs, and even the way the music sounds, you can tell the game was heavily inspired by 80's metal.

Anways, 8/10. I like the Bowser castle music in Super Mario World more, personally.

'IDOLA' have the immortal feather - Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 & 2/Blue Burst

PSO has a great soundtrack. This particular one is from part one of the final boss of Episode II, Olga Flow. Also, this is the only MMO you'll EVER get me to touch, as well as Shin Megami Tensei Imagine, and Grand Chase.

6/10
It's not that good, but it's more good then it's bad, to say the least, so it's not that bad.

Piggy Guys - MOTHER 3
The song that plays when you battle the Pigmask soldiers, i want to salute when I hear this.

And since you're wondering, the scene with the song I posted can be found here.
I lol'd.

Anyway, eh... 6~7/10? It's kind of repetitive and... I dunno, somehow quiet? I'd assume this is an epic final boss of the game thing, judging from the name of the track. I've heard so many good things about Chrono Trigger and was kind of disappointed in this. It wasn't very engaging to me. It's probably a more fun song during the actual battle, though.

Has this been posted?
Theme of Simon - Castlevania Bloodlines
Sega Genesis version of the game. Someone needs to make a metal cover of this song and do it right. (like this injected with 0:23 of this)

I really hope you got the Batman reference.
Anyway, 9/10, I liked that theme quite a lot for some reason.

It Is Finished - MOTHER 3
Another MOTHER 3 song, it plays during the second part of the final battle. I swear to god the music just helps you drown in tears.

8/10 Just like it for some reason.

Lady Tears II - Shadow Hearts III: From the New World

Final battle theme of the game with the most bizarre cast of characters ever. This game wouldn't be complete without FRANK, gun-toting Native Americans, or the Mariachi pulled straight out of El Mariachi trilogy xD Of course, the giant drunken boxing cat, Mao, is probably the best part out of the cast. They really make up for the fact that the main character was such a dork.

7/10
It's rather good, but I have a hard time liking that kind of song.

Dark - Runescape
Runescape is a game that's overshadowed by other MMORPGs, such as the way to overrated WoW, but this game is one of the few MMORPG's I enjoy, it have some of the best music I've heard, and I'll forever remember some tracks in the game.

Back
Top Bottom