• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Webcomics!

I dont read any because I dont know the website adress of any, expect some in the 'you laugh you lose' thread when someone posts that stuff.
If I was to know the hotmail adresses, I would read. Meh.

For the sake of my sanity, I'm going to ignore your last line, but.... You... do know about google, right? Right?

Questionable content, VG cats, Super Effective, xkcd, Super Nario bros, Akward Zombie, anything by Peachifruit, Wasted Talent and Cyanide and Happiness.

I think that's everything.

I follow quite a few Starmen.net comics, such as The Chosen Four, M2: Harmony and MOTHER (whenever it updates). I occasionally read Slightly Damned, but only when I have nothing to do and feel like wasting time X)

Wait a minute, this is a thread about webcomics, and yet there hasn't been a single mention of Two Evil Scientists? Sure, it may be on what is likely a permanent hiatus, but I personally think it's a great Sprite Comic.

I do also enjoy Akward Zombie and Looking for Group.

Erfworld, Sonic And Pals, Weregeek, and 8-Bit Theater (Occasionally), oh, and Piled Higher and Deeper (rarely)

...I've just been reading constantly through the archives of Two Evil Scientists. I've finally gotten about a third of the way through.

I haven't read any webcomics in years, but back when I did:

Bob and George (I can't believe nobody else mentioned this one... I think it might be done now, but still!), a few of the other comics on the B&G site, El Goonish Shive, Sore Thumbs, 8-Bit Theater, some of the stuff on Fireball20xl way back before it was even called Fireball20xl, and a few others that I've either only read for a very short time, or can't remember.

EDIT: And Order of the Stick. Almost forgot that one.

I haven't actually looked at any of these since somewhere around 2005 or early 2006, so I don't know for sure if they're still going, or even if they still exist.

I've never even heard of most of the ones people mentioned here in this thread... I'm guessing a lot of them are either new, or too full of Internet antifunny for me to notice.

Last edited:
EDIT: And Order of the Stick. Almost forgot that one.

I haven't actually looked at any of these since somewhere around 2005 or early 2006, so I don't know for sure if they're still going, or even if they still exist.
Yep, OOTS is still going. As well as OOTS, I read xkcd, Dinosaur Comics, Awkward Zombie and sometimes a little VGcats.

Okay, somebody at my school introduced me to Schlock Mercenary and oh man it is amazing. And it has ten years straight of daily updates. Other than that, I've finally started reading MS Paint Adventures. ...and btw, Two Evil Scientists is finally back. *happy dance*

Back
Top Bottom