• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[B/W] Rain Team (Pokemon Online)

Ether's Bane

future Singaporean
Pronoun
he
It hasn't been doing as well as I'd hoped. Any suggestions?

Politoed (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 128 Def / 252 SAtk / 128 SDef
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Haze
- Toxic

Starmie @ Life Orb
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Thunder Wave
- Scald
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam

Latios (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Thunder
- Dragon Pulse
- Surf
- Ice Beam

Ferrothorn (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Leech Seed
- Thunder Wave
- Stealth Rock
- Protect

Scizor (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Technician
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Bug Bite
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Quick Attack

Swampert (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Torrent
EVs: 52 HP / 252 Atk / 200 SDef
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Aqua Tail
- Counter

Because scald is 15 bp less in exchange for 30% burn? The only way this isn't worth it is if you consistently use status moves. Surf might be better on the starmie, but that depends on if he reliably t-waves. :/

Why quick attack on scizor? I don't do competitive so I might be missing something obvious.

Last edited:
It's still getting walled by any steel-type. I'd highly suggest replacing that quick attack with either brick break or superpower.

Magnezone is capable of learning Thunder and Rain Dance, as well as having Magnet pull, meaning that most hazard users are as good as dead.

Gastrodon is just a troll. It won me so many games it's ridiculous.

Have you also considered Volcarona or Tornadus?

Back
Top Bottom