• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

I might have a girlfriend.

Huh. I didn't now she was into women, or someone like me for that matter.

I, umm, don't really know how to feel.

I would verify this first.

Just got verified. I've known her for a while now, and she just helped me fix my hair after a certain incident today, and then she just sort of asked, and I'm surprisingly okay with this, which is weird for me because I'm usually really bad with love. So yeah.

Is having this much fun with the Unown font legal? I just want to give in an entire project in Unown...

Unowns.jpg

Classes are cancelled tomorrow, which means I don't have to get up for my 8 AM one:talking: And it looks like Anime club is not going to be canceled.

It is not mine, I just saw it on the internet before so I googled "unown keyboard" to find the picture again.

MUSIC MAN CAST LIST WENT UP

MY ROOMMATE GOT CASSSSSST AND I TOTALLY PREDICTED MARIAN AND MARCELLUS

(okay marian was more "i really want this one to get cast" but I literally looked at the sides for Marcellus's callback and just said "andrew. it's andrew." and he GOT IT.)

Two snow days in a row, and around 2.5 inches of snow! In north carolina! This never happens!

...of course, that means I'm going to have, like, 5 quizzes to take when we get back, but SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW

Two snow days in a row, and around 2.5 inches of snow! In north carolina! This never happens!

...of course, that means I'm going to have, like, 5 quizzes to take when we get back, but SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW
We got this much snow in South Carolina, which is considered fairly tropical state. I never expected snow here; not that I'm complaining.

FINALLY a SHINY TYRUNT
This took FOREVER
The Tyrunt I had in the daycare is now lvl 100, and it wasn't even the first one I had in there with the Italian Larvitar. UUUUGHHHhhhh

it's so BLUE

I never thought it'd actually feel good to talk to my first ex again. o.O

edit: i should not be this goddamn pleased holy shit he's a jackass but i haven't pokémon-dorked with anyone in forever so ugh just let me pokémon-dork with him in peace ok

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom