• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Artemis Fowl Mafia

DarkAura

loves terra "brain cells? idk her" kingdomhearts
The first ever Artemis Fowl mafia!

Roles;

Innocent

Artemis; Can elude all lynchings and night actions. However, there is a 5 percent chance he will run out of clever plans and will be attacked, and 10% chance of getting attacked if by Jon Spiro.

Butler; Bodyguard only to Artemis, Minerva, Juliet, and the LEP. If he Bgs someone not of the aforementioned, he will be notified of it. If the mafia attack Artemis, Minerva, Juliet, or the LEP and Butler BGs the same person, Butler will either fight back the attacker, or die trying. If he dies, then through a series of events that happen in the 3rd book, he will be revived, but will feel older. If this happens, the chances of him fighting back are now 35%

Juliet; If Butler dies twice, she takes his place, except she doesnt get to do the second life thing. During the time Butler is still alive, she will train and if she does take Butler's place, then the chances of her fighting back are raised 10%, making it 60%

Minerva; is as smart as Artemis. if Artemis is dead, then minerva basiclly takes his place.

N*1; the strongest warlock alive. every night, he will heal one person. If he heals the petrified Qwan, then N*1 will not die from night actions.

Qwan; Is pertrified and can do nothing unless he is healed by N*1. if healed, he will inspect one person every night

Holly; Can use her shimmer suit to stalk one person each night to learn what they did. if Julius or Vinvinya dies, she gains the ability to communicate with Foaly, knowing who he is.

Foaly; With his advanced technology, he can know what has happened over the night. Although thanks to Opal for messing up his technology slightly, he wont know who used the action.

Julius Root; Holly's first LEP commander. he is fierce so he can vig kill. if he dies, then Holly can communicate with Foaly.

Vinvinya; holly's new commander. she has a choice of having any power. If she dies, Holly can communicate with Foaly

Mafia;

Opal Koboi; Is the godfather. can target someone and if it is Foaly, she will corrupt his info with false facts.

Jon Spiro; Wants the C Cube from Artemis. can target someone to kill, but it has to be artemis or butler, if its anyone else, then it will fail

Merv & Descant; Opal's hench men. if one of the two are inspected, they basiclly take the blame.

N'zall; Can target someone to kill, but only if it's Qwan.

Julius' brother; Don, makes the kills.

3rd party

Corporal Grub; complains about everything, so if he is targeted for a kill, he complains and becomes an activated alien. if lynched in this state, everyone except for him (and possibly artemis/minerva) will die and alien wins.

Thats it! looking for 17 players!

So sign up!

Last edited:
forgive me for saying something typical for my newbish self, but whats OP?

To be more helpful, in the role descriptions for the Mafia, there's only one killing role (as in, one person that targets someone to kill each night). If they get taken out, say, by a lucky vig on night one, the Mafia has very little chance of winning. Additionally, the roles seem extremely complicated, with lots of clauses and catches. While I understand you are trying to mirror the roles to the books, it might be simpler (and easier for you doing night actions) to assign basic roles to each of the characters, with maybe one or two twists. It's not as interesting and unique, but it also won't cause you to spend three days figuring out what, exactly, happened each night, and the players will know more exactly what they can and can't do.

The way i host games, if the don dies, the 2nd most important mafia member(Opal) will make the kills.

but i changed it a bit. better?

Back
Top Bottom