• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Do you think the Anime sucks now?

I think the anime doesn't really appeal to me anymore for several reasons:
1.They got rid of Misty and Brock and when the awesomenesses that were May and Dawn came along they got rid of them too(I heard Dawn's coming back though)
2.Misty releasing Togetic
3.Jigglypuff not showing up in the anime anymore because of that stupid Whismur
4.May evolving her Eevee into a Glaceon(Should SO be an Umbreon)
5.Paul. End of story. And number 8 is what annoys me most of all.
6.Ash is an idiot. But at least he's still somewhat epic. I've always loved Team Rocket better than anyone else in the show(Except possibly Misty and May)
7.I never watch it because my mom's house doesn't have T.V and my dad never lets me watch T.V at his house because he is always using it. Literally. If he isn't, my twin brother is. They care about material things a lot more than people,seriously.
8.I feel that the anime's characters are not as great as they could be(They're still better than all of mine)and I feel that the anime is reusing old themes in the show, and that the anime is mostly directed towards the younger fans. If someone would re-do the characters(perhaps making new ones or just getting rid of old ones), make it so they don't always get rid of great ones, make the series slightly more mature and publish it as a fanfiction I would love to read that so much.

You are complaining about D/P fillers? Do you have any idea how awful Johto fillers were? Here's a hint: every flipping episode was Satoshi-tachi meet CotD, Satoshi-tachi try to help CotD with *insert problem here*, TRio shows up to steal Pokémon and get blasted off. Rinse and repeat.

You know what we had in Shinnoh? Training episodes, multiple rivals, a main rival who showed up more than three times, charcter development, story arcs, you know, good stuff. Yes, there was some fluff because the writers have to fill up 200+ episode, God dammit, but it wasn't all traditional filler.

Also, Claydoll Big and Tall and Where No Togipi Has Gone Before. That is all.

finally, someone else who hated the formula's of the original series episodes!

i grew up with Advanced, and i watched the original series and found myself incredibly annoyed with how repetitive the episodes were.

Alola is better than kalos for the sake that theres no dumb shipping that makes people act like bullies in alola.

.....But the kalos arc for Korrina is still worth watching, even if most of kalos is awful outside that xD

What sucks about the anime now is the amour shipping community (outside that, it actually still entertains me).

Those fans are known to go around flamming people just for fun and won't accept you if you like a ship other than amour shipping :-x Its so stupid.

The way they act makes pokemon look like a real baby show. Bad fans make something feel childish to me, not mediocre episodes.

(..because of those fans, serena is my least favorite of all of ash's travel companions now, pretty much.....or, at least, my least favorite of the female ones *i tend to prefer female characters to male ones on average, anyways. i relate to them more.*)

Back
Top Bottom