• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Favorite Type

What is your favorite type

• Total voters
Its a toss up between fairy and fighting, but since girlyness is something that generally means a lot to me, i'll vote fairy :3 x3;

Fairy, closely followed by fighting (korrina's type nuff said).

Annnd....I love that a lot of fairy types are pink lol <3

Ice for sure. Hail is an underrated weather type, and Ice is one of the best types offensively in the game. It's a shame they are so rare.

I like fairy and fighting around equally. They're both very relatable for me <3

I might like some of my favorite fighting types more than my favorite fairies at the moment, though.....(i think overall talking about the fighting type in general is comforting me right now)

It sounds strange, reading this from someone who likes to see herself as a girly girl. :P

though one of my top favorite fighting types is easily keldeo, aka Legendary Unicorn. thats girly enough :P

Last edited:
I really like ice types. Most of my favorites are ice-type and they are very graceful and elegant. Like Cloyster, Lapras, Articuno, Dewgong, Glaceon and alolan Vulpix. Dark type is probably my second favorite.

Beta woop is so good! ^^

I'm incredibly fond of Rock-types. :D It's not just the Nosepass bias, but because a lot of Rock-types have designs and aesthetics I really like. A good Rock-type move is always amazing for battles, too.

I do indeed! I definitely prefer Nosepass, but Probopass is also extremely cute and a good friend. ^^ I evolved my Nosepass in my HGSS team because I was curious about Probopass' walking sprite, and I just feel so fond of them whenever I see them.

Speaking of which, I also think Steel-types are pretty neat! I got really fond of a Skarmory I had in USUM, and Pokemon like Registeel and Jirachi are extremely cute. I also really like Aggron and Ferrothorn... but if I look at a list of Steel-types or Rock-types, I could list good ones all day.

I had a probopass on my team during a nuzlocke run of USUM and i named him carl. After that i was really hoping nosepass would get in SwSh. Oh well, maybe in the DLC

Galar technicians better keep fixing that storage system, huh? xD

I was a little sad Nosepass wasn't in, especially since I heard a rumour that it would have a Galarian form. I was envisioning like, a viking-esque Probopass with horns and a glorious beard. But if it meant someone else's favourite made it, then it's all good. ^^

Back
Top Bottom