• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon X/Y

its been confirmed on bulbapedia that Ninfia is an eeveelution
perhaps it shall fly by using the ribbon things to propel itself forwards or in the air.
582759_345782222201025_2066377291_n.jpg

This? Is it real? It better not be Normal *grumble grumble*

Maybe it's all the ribbons flying everywhere but it looks a bit bigger than the rest of the eeeveeloutions. If it's a normal type I guess that makes a bit of sense.

sauce? I like it.

I'm assuming that the person I linked to is the one who made it. (Though granted I probably shouldn't have said "Tumblr" instead of specifying, but I saw it on my dash and that was the word that came out so oops.)

Could be from "sylph", possibly, which would lend a little more weight to the flying-type theory.

Could be from silva, silvae forest, which could mean Bug when combined with Nymphia (Ninfia, coming from nymph the metamorphic stage of many an incect).

German name (Feelinara) is from Fee, though, which is just fairy as far as I can tell. That one doesn't really imply bug or flying or anything; on the one hand you could make a bug-type fairy pretty easily, but on the other it definitely doesn't directly reference anything to do with bugs.

A friend of mine from school seems utterly convinced there is going to be a new type, and that type is either going to be light (because dark is a thing) or magic (because of the cards attack in the video). A fairy Pokemon seems... kind of magical... ugh. I think we have enough types though.

I'm pretty sure that card attack is just trump card, personally. Eevee does learn it, after all, so no reason sylveon couldn't have it. (Though I guess they could retype it the way they changed bite? eh)

The French name is something from 'nymph' which sounds a bit Bug-y, but probably more faerie-y.

By the gods, I've missed wild mass guessing like this :D

this doesn't make sense at all
I don't see why not. I mean, it probably would have been released at the same time, but it's exceedingly prissier than the other Eeveelutions, so it makes sense to me that it would have a male counterpart. I mean, look at it next to all the other Eeveelutions. Just... no.

Back
Top Bottom