• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ASB 6-Month Anniversary Promo!

EIFIE GIMME A CYNDAQUIL GOOOOO

nah man you get a shiny male Torchic with Speed Boost (will edit sprite in later)

edit: a week later:

255.png
here is your treasure

Last edited:
Hey, I see lots of new people lurking! You should come collect your eggs! :3 Maybe we'll finally hatch a Cyndaquil...

[slowly opening the door to my crypt] hey... you know what's not a bad place to raise eggs? crypts. definitely. gimme.

Meursault

390.png

A shiny male Chimchar with Iron Fist! Sprite when I get home from work.

Last edited:
The deadline for this promo is fast approaching — only eight days left to collect your Eifie Egg! I see lots of new members around; please feel free to get yours, even if you don't think you'll use it! I must hatch more Eifie Eggs! More!

Whoops, I totally forgot that this ended a couple of days ago. Thanks for claiming your Eifie Eggs, everyone! Please treat your Eifie Eggs with much tenderness and care.

I hope nobody will mind that I wanted to generate eggs for Metallica Fanboy, for his immeasurable contributions to the league since its reopening, and Negrek, for, well, obvious reasons. When/if either feels like picking up ASB again, I hope they will enjoy their male Piplup with Defiant and shiny male Cyndaquil with Flash Fire.

Metallica Fanboy

Piplup

Negrek

155.png

I hope nobody will mind that I wanted to generate eggs for Metallica Fanboy, for his immeasurable contributions to the league since its reopening, and Negrek, for, well, obvious reasons. When/if either feels like picking up ASB again, I hope they will enjoy their male Piplup with Defiant and shiny male Cyndaquil with Flash Fire.

Metallica Fanboy

Piplup
Well. Piplup is my least favorite starter, and I already have a lot of Water-types in my team.

And I'm still going claim that and make it work because that's how much I appreciate the gesture. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom