• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Slender Man: The Thing That Scared Something Awful And CAD Forums

Is it sad that I actually laughed at the distortion effects at around 32 seconds in? It's a neat little nod to the series itself, and it was rather amusing to see it.

...Of course, in the actual vids, they're really creepy.

Good god, sorry for the major bump but.....

Entry 27.

Typing this up as I watch it(spoiler tag for...spoilers):

Thumping in the beginning...bothers me. And it switches to a fish eye view. Something must be wrong with the video... HOLY SHIT SOMETHING JUST FELL FROM THE CEILING. Another one of those driving scenes. Guess it's only fitting that it should enter with one of those.

Also, checked out his twitter:

http://twitpic.com/31g2ab
http://twitpic.com/32u8yg (oh FUCK IT'S HIM)
http://twitpic.com/37i5t2

He changed the password about 2 hours ago. He didn't post those pictures.

Well damn. Looks like things are gonna start picking up soon.

yessss i have been waiting for someone to find this thread and bump it

I'm pretty sure that the Slenderman didn't have any direct influence on anything that happened in this video (aside from the "whoops bye bye last seven months" bit, that was probably him). I think the thumping was the TV in the room turning on and off over and over, which, I admit, seems pretty Slenderish. The roar is probably the World's Scariest Alarm Clock™, and... there wasn't really much too it aside from that. It's pretty much the introduction for the new season.

I think the "wake up" twitpic is a bit of evidence that totheark is trying to help Jay in some way-- he might not remember the last seven months due to a Slenderman-induced trance, which totheark was trying to get him out of. We're probably going to see more from him (the creators said in numerous interviews that his videos were the most fun to make...), which hopefully means we'll get an explanation for how the tape in 26 got from Alex to Jay, because let's face it, totheark is bound to have been involved in that.

Funny, I actually began watching the Marble Hornets series a couple of days after entry 27 came out, after the seven months.

Weird! Notice how the shine from the leather chair in the night video almost imperceptibly becomes Slendy's arm. Genius filming.

By the way, I'd say to anyone interested in Slender Man that they don't disregard the Slenderblogosphere.

I enjoy the one with the police guy! *looks up name* Seeking Truth.

Also I made a thing. :/

iaza14524739639700.png

Seeking Truth was rad. EverymanHYBRID is pretty good too, if you can keep up with it.

Weird! Notice how the shine from the leather chair in the night video almost imperceptibly becomes Slendy's arm. Genius filming.
Are you sure? I couldn't make him out.

The dialogue in this one seemed a bit forced, but I'm glad that this is up and running again. I'd imagine that the next few have already been shot, due to the cost of booking a hotel room and whatnot.

30 isn't be much, but does serve to make Jessica more mysterious than she already was. 31 however....Okay, not much happens here either. But that guy seemed to be following Jay. And I was really dreading his onscreen appearance, totally expecting to see Masky again. And for some reason, hearing Jessica's comment about Jay possibly having memory loss seemed off to me. I don't know why, but when she said it it sounded like she also was experiencing those problems....then again, that's just my speculation.

Yeah, so far, season 2 is creating more questions than it's answering. Actually, the only question it's really answered is "how will season 2 start".

Back
Top Bottom