• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions sometimes i doodle

Re: Everart

jsivbs.jpg

An angelic girl in a style my friends call "Little People Form"
10wk3r4.jpg

This is Wachel, aka Rachel, aka Bubblegum
2uokx7d.jpg

My friend Griffin asked for a "Little People" drawing of her flying. I think she secretly admires Max Ride, even though she pretends not to care.

29ks36b.jpg

This is Everglider. Nuff said.
21jyk37.jpg

Long story short, I fail at drawing in profile.
zvsrgy.jpg

This is me. I has attitude :3

2ywy7lt.jpg

The true meaning of "Ninja-Faerie" has been revealed. Except I had a tracing PHAIL.
2j47u6u.jpg

An image of me and my strange sleeping habits. My hair isn't that short, it's just braided.
23ktfmr.jpg

Me and two of my best friends jumping. I don't know why we're barefoot or why we're jumping, but it was fun to draw. (No, Genie can't really do the splits in midair, sorry to disappoint)

2e6hl4m.jpg

Yes, I can tapdance. I have been tapping for seven eight years.
2crln6c.jpg
14ms00m.jpg

A birthday present I made for my name buddy, Maya. I'm on the right.

D'awww...Thanks guys. My scanner is being weird and not powering up...

I told you that you should draw faces! :D You're good at it! Adorable smiley people!

The birthday card is great (you can color really nicely), and Everglider is awesome. Tap dancing you is neat. The profile drawing is actually OK. If you want to get better, look at yourself sitting sideways in the mirror, or maybe have somebody take pictures. There are some drawing guides that are good for this too. I like Christopher Hart for manga style ones, and I don't really have any others.

Also I sleep the same way as you.

2nc3u3l.png

An old drawing of a goose that's made out of metal plates. I quite like this one.
10pzlzs.png

Last year this was my 'masterpiece'. This year, not so much.
rk936r.png

Have a Chubby Bunneh (This is the one, Mystic)
6izjap.png

Eehee. Pink Hair.

September 24, 2011
DRAWING SPREE OH GOD OH GOD

2872iza.png

I know what you're thinking, "What? Ever drawing faces?" BUT IT'S TRUE. This was originally supposed to be Max Ride, but I decided she looked better without wings.

25s3foo.png

More faces! I call this girl Strawberry...yeah...

34t49py.png

I love Llamas with Hats ;)

Yes. Yes, Yes. More cats, more! I love the cute way you draw.
Can i request something?

I'll probably do it as a Gijnka. Could you name me the features that you want?

Back
Top Bottom