• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions sometimes i doodle

Re: Everart

I'll probably do it as a Gijnka. Could you name me the features that you want?
Well, let's see.
Turn the skull into a some sort of hat.
A tail. Definitely.
Spiky brown hair.
If i think of anything else, i will try to edit this before you start.
Thank joo.

2jfklqo.png

Finished Spunky's request. Hope you like it: it took forever! Credit please.

I'm glad you like it. I did it with my tablet. It actually would have been better if I did I on paper. I can redo it, if you like. It's just that it's hard to scan things with out my parents noticing. (Curse you, noisy scanner!)

rbxglj.png

35ddaxk.png

More cats (cutified pumas!)

2u59zbk.png

Mystic's Request, cleaned up and resized.

2qwj7f5.jpg

An attempt at a bunny. Made for cheesecakelover :3

2uiembb.jpg

A horseh <3

2q1tgyf.jpg

And an Ever unicorn!

Can you maybe add a rainbow to the background of the unicorn? And maybe with clouds that are smiling.

Oh, with butterflies :D

Can you maybe add a rainbow to the background of the unicorn? And maybe with clouds that are smiling.

Oh, with butterflies :D

I will! If you want, I can make it a bay unicorn; just tell me the colors! :D

When I was scrolling down and saw only the top of this image, I thought it was going to be poop - as in, a literal, actual, picture of poop. I was pleasantly surprised when it wasn't.

Anyway, it might not be complex but your style is charming. I like it!

*cringe* That...was a crap test drawing...D:

I was actually referring to your style in general, your character design in particular.

You mean the little people? /confuzzlement

Here, have a crap Raichu. Made for Spunky, but it's not very good, so you don't have to use it.
23ih5jd.jpg

Re: This is why I never finish my homework...

2ldi0y8.png

Finished Luxcario's request! Sorry that took so long D:

Sorry it's so huge. Do you want it smaller?

Can I have someone punching someone else in the face?
Perferably the one doing the punching is me :3

Could I have descriptions please? And do you want a ninja punch or a street-type punch?

(Ever.....why would you change your username? =( )

Umm, could i possibly have a picture of a black and whie alley cat with a part of its ear ripped off? It should have a tough, but non-threatening look on its face.

I'll try, the expression might be hard, since I'm not used to drawing cats.

I have a few things to say about this artwork;

2jfklqo.png

Finished Spunky's request. Hope you like it: it took forever! Credit please.

This looks nice, but the mouth is too high. People put the eyes in about a little higher than the middle of the face. The hat covers the eyes, so the nose should be where the mouth is, and the mouth should be a little lower than the mouth.

rbxglj.png

35ddaxk.png

More cats (cutified pumas!)

2u59zbk.png

Mystic's Request, cleaned up and resized.

2qwj7f5.jpg

An attempt at a bunny. Made for cheesecakelover :3

2uiembb.jpg

A horseh <3

2q1tgyf.jpg

And an Ever unicorn!

I'll go by order;
Pumas:These look nice. They look like those iPod kind of pics, except without the iPod.

Myst's: This looks nice. I do not see any flaws in this.

Bunneh: HOLYSHITTHISISBEAUTIFUL! This is wondrous, but the little puff of tail should be a little bit higher, because now it looks like you are viewing the head on it's side, while the body and legs are like looking at it from overhead.

Horseh: Only thing I can find is that the front leg that bends should show the feet on the other side of the other front leg. It looks like it's shorter than the other legs.

Unicorn: HOLYSHITTWILIGHTSPARKLE! Same as the horseh.

You mean the little people? /confuzzlement

Here, have a crap Raichu. Made for Spunky, but it's not very good, so you don't have to use it.
23ih5jd.jpg

This raichu's back look too straight, making it look a bit weird. Might I suggest making the back a little curvier?

2ldi0y8.png

Finished Luxcario's request! Sorry that took so long D:

Lucario's ears are too short. And aren't Luxrays supposed to be fierce Pokemon? The eyes make it look gentle, which Luxrays are not.

I like this work. Might want to fix these flaws, but nevertheless, keep up the good work. =D

Back
Top Bottom