• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eclipse's Sprite Comic of Utter Randomness

Eclipse

High-functioning sociopath
51nqf.png

Well, the comic explains all.
Here's the form to join, but you can also PM the information too. x3

Name: (Can also be nicknames, since they are useful to use if I run out of dialogue space.)
Sprite: (Honestly, whats a character in a sprite comic without a sprite?)
Personality: (You can list it or you can be elaborate too.)
Likes and Dislikes:

So post away~

Name: Flora
Sprite:
r0pe7c.png
<-That, my friend, is called Spamming of Shaymin's Flower. ^^
Personality: Hyper. Hyper-hyper-hyper.
Likes and Dislikes: Likes: Flowers (as you can see), shiny stuff, CANDY
Dislikes: Mean people

YOU! GO ON GAIA AND CHECK YOUR PMs! *is done*

Name: Snowy)
Sprite:
snowy65255.png

Personality: Shy and reclusive.
Likes and Dislikes: Likes to fly around on his cloud, looking down at the world below. Dislikes being too near to others.

Name: Anseyu
Sprite:
shadowninetaleswt0.png

Personality: Quiet and dark, yet always seems to be generally happy. Has a twisted sense of humor.
Likes and Dislikes:
Likes morbid humor and heavy metal
Dislikes fat ballerinas

Name: Fluffy
Sprite:
picture.php

Personality: Hyper, buuut not as hyper as Flora... Funny too!
Likes and Dislikes: Likes: PIE! AND LOTS OF IT!!!! Dislikes: Mean people!

*Tries to be funny*

Edit: I just realized that I made the same dislike as Flora...

What are those line things between Flora and Snowy?

Oh, and I noticed a spelling error:
Other than mom...

That's all.

Last edited:
^ I assume that it's Snowy's 'scooching away' speed-lines.

Well, it's actually implying he's moving away from Flora, and the second panel suggest the "camera" getting closer to Flora and Eclipse, the current moment's "star".

Sounds like fun! I want to join. :3 However, I would advise cutting back on the fourth-wall-breaking jokes (we're in a comic! yaaay!) and the exaggeurations of character (I'm hyper, see? hyperhyperhyper! This is funny!) in place of real comedy. But then... you don't have anything else going for you, do you? xD

I don't like the sprite I currently have for my Pokesona, so I'm making a new one as we speak. |D I'll edit this post when I'm done. EDIT: done xD

Name: Zephyr
Sprite:
zephyrsprite4vo0.png

Personality: Zephyr enjoys living life to the fullest, and is very daring and will try anything fun within reason. She makes friends quickly, but doesn't tend to keep them as she can't hold a conversation very well. She is irritated by excess sillines however, and while her temper isn't firey it is ice cold
Likes: Exploration, discovery, the feeling of accomplishment
Dislikes: Disappointment, losing

This good? :D I'm afraid her personality might not be simple enough to work with...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom