• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Platinum Discussion

Why should that be any more important?

Oh, wait, because you always get things before us -_-

EDIT @Kai: *Britain. Sorry, I had to.

Why would it just be called the British release date? Why not the Scottish release date? I believe Kai is correct.

And why are you always getting on people's case with the whole British/English thing, anyways? People who live in England call themselves English, y'know.

Mike's right, it's the overall Europeon release date. But British counts Scotland, Wales and south Ireland with English.

*shrugs* I just say that I'm English when asked.

Why don't you English-speaking Europeans import your game consoles from the US, then import all your games from the US too? You'd get everything months ahead of everyone else. :|

They would only have to import consoles. Handhelds (at least nintendo handhelds) can play games from anywhere except China.

The point of importing the game would just be so they could have it early, not for region matching. So really, in this case they would just have to import the games, not the consoles.

My understanding is that people generally don't, however, because they want to buy locally and show Nintendo that Europe is a viable market just like everywhere else.

i import handheld games all the time, i recently imported platinum too
i don't have the money to import consoles... but i bought the us version of brawl and use a freeloader disk before nintendo disabled it

...Victory is mine... *just hacked Special Key (or whatever (my Japanese is horrible))*
*Begins attaching Rotoms to appliances*
*Has a Rotom-gasm*
Wow... I need a life ^^;

Since this is about Platinum.....
I got a ROM of it, but where do I find those thingies for loading the ROM?

If this is off-topic tell me and I'll get rid of it. ^^;

Since this is about Platinum.....
I got a ROM of it, but where do I find those thingies for loading the ROM?

If this is off-topic tell me and I'll get rid of it. ^^;

They're called emulators.
It doesn't really matter; I use iDeaS. The only one you should stay away from is no$gba.

and as for where: google.com

As long as people are asking questions about ROMS -

I have a ROM and an emulator, but every time I try to play the game, this Japanese message that I can't understand comes up and I can't do anything else. I even downloaded a couple of other ROMs to see if they'd work, and I got the same message. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

No$gba crashes randomly. If I don't close after saving, I lose data if it crashes.

But I use it anyway. iDeaS... well, it failed for me a couple of times already.

Back
Top Bottom