• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Spore Chat

Is Spore any good?

• Yes! Amazing~

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • Meh.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • No. Not all it's hyped up to be.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Haven't Played it.

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey guys, check out my Dusknoir, plz :)?

Other than that, it seems I can't upload anything. Sad face.

EDIT: Check this out too, while your at it: lulz

Last edited:
My Spore isn't working :< When I try to connect, it says "exception raised - unhandled [something] [insert random letters and numbers here] at address [insert more random here]. Do you wish to debug it?" No matter whether I click yes or no, Spore still won't work.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

EDIT: Fixed, now I have to figure out how to make missions and land on the planet :<

Last edited:
To do missions in Space, you just have to find a planet that has a white flag near it, or you take random missions and see if they say your name. Since you name your captain now (lol) they'll either say "Omnipotent _____ we have need of your cheese" or "Harvester _______, we need you to beam down to _____ so they can get _____". It'll be the second one.

I know that, but you keep talking about creating missions that other people are playing. How do I do that?

I just got this game and it's pretty awesome. I haven't actually... played the game, just been creating things so far. Like this one

I'll come up with a better name for it, but one person in this house said I was torturing it during the creation process, and another one said it's cute. XD

Last edited:
I know that, but you keep talking about creating missions that other people are playing. How do I do that?

Well, you go into Spore Galactic Adventures, create, create adventure or edit adventure, if that's what you meant?

Ahh... yes, that's it :D It's just that I didn't see anything other than the normal creators... I'll try again when I get back to Spore.

I'll join! I haven't re-installed spore so I can't really become buddies with anyone. :( But I do have a spore wiki account! I'm brandman1996. Coincidence? :scared: I created the Alien creatures!
500351074236_lrg.png

Assymetry? Maxis does listen to us! <3 Well, those on The Sporums, anyway.

Time to see if my epic flail problem has been fixed with this patch.

How do I fix this problem? It keeps Galactic Adventures from starting up :<

Cannot find data directory [1004] We cannot run.

Yes, I DID reinstall it, but the problem persists.

Back
Top Bottom