• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Secrets Thread

Most of the time I act like myself. (I'm very sarcastic and random)
Sometimes, though, I'll act exactly like one of my friends. And I can't do it at will.

Also I've been stalking these forums for 6+ months.
My dreams don't make sense at all and seem like they're real.

I am so weird.

Last edited:
This thread reminds me of the postsecret book series, though the thread isn't anonymous, which tends to work better for secrets.

As for my own lame (un)secrets, I hate starting sentences with 'I,' but my sentences tend to sound weird if I don't.

I usually don't, but I'm just a really lazy twitterer X3

I usually sleep with cuddly toys, but my favoured sleeping pattern requires me to hug something, be it a pillow or cuddly toy or another person, but I cannot sleep with someone else hugging me.

I've never done recreational drugs either, though everybody and their mother seems to think I do.

I... can't think of anything that I'd actually count as a proper 'secret' though. I'll ponder it.

1: i'm disleksick.
2: i love twilight. (u'll all hate me now.)
3: i have a fanfic adiction.
4: I AM KIRA!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I just get annoyed in general also if someone who used to type really nicely and with good spelling suddenly starts to deteriorate and type in all lower-case and chatspeak.

It's not exactly a "secret" in any way, but... that's pretty much exactly how I feel about people typing either in all-lowercase or all-caps, people using lots of chatspeak, and people who regurgitate the same old unfunny Internet memes (in other words, all of them) over and over.
All-lowercase and all-caps just annoy me a little (they're tolerable in small amounts, as long as the grammar and such are decent), but the chatspeak and memes really piss me off, especially when combined with all-caps or all-lowercase.

It's even worse when you point out to someone who's typing a random incoherent mess of chatspeak that you can't understand a word they're saying... and instead of responding like a normal person, or even trying to improve their typing so you can figure out what the heck they're trying to say, they go berserk. They suddenly break out of Chatspeak Mode and type in real English for once... only to go on about how they actually can type correctly, and their English is (supposedly) so much better than yours, and that they got perfect scores in their English classes and so on.

And yes, the person I'm referring to (not anyone on these forums, I hope!) actually did go on and on about how great their grades and test scores in English class were.

So there's people who can use decent English, but instead they type in incoherent all-lowercase Internet-speak on purpose. It's bad enough when people type that way because they never learned any better and it's the only way they know how, but people typing in chatspeak nonsense even though they're capable of doing it the right way? That's one of the dumbest things I've ever seen on the Internet, which is saying a lot.

I don't have any "real" secrets, though. At least not any that I can remember at the moment...

Last edited:
I just raged.

People think I'm a laid back guy, get I get pissed off over everything.

And I just raged.

(unrelated: sakura, that picture of Sakura and Syaoran is making me squee :D)

1) I act all cutesy and hyperactive irl, and I think some of it carries over into here. I'm actually a fairly mature person, I've learned.
2) Apparently my (self-imposed-ish) hyperactivity had led to a bit of a Becoming the Mask thing for me; I actually thought I was immature and always perky until this year.
3) This isn't actually a secret anymore, technically, but I have a crush on one of my friends.
4) I think some of my friends hate me, which led to the hyperactive mask; for some idiotic reason I thought that acting perky all the time would ease the situation. It didn't work, so the mask seems to be slipping.

In the day time when Im near everyone I act all peppy.But at night I feel like crying.And I can't stand a day without gaming stuff.

I am, in fact, lonely and bitter.

Wait, secrets. I own a pair of women's underwear?

I have, like, five different personalities.

Andeach one likes a different guy.

This. Except I have two. And both like a different girl.

My "unnatural" personality can be so hyper that two nights ago she was rolling around in her bed in a laughing fit while practically strangling a large stuffed wolf. I think she scares my other side ... o.o'

I have two personalities and half a soul, Apparently.

One personality holds complete dominance over that half of a soul. And it results in me being a happy, giggly, pseudo-gay guy. The other half is a heartless bastard who enjoys taking people's minds and ripping them to shreds... After messing around with them first...

...Yes, You should be afraid...

Same here. Except I only have two...and one likes a girl and one likes a guy. OMG that was two secrets in one, D:

Uhmmm...I sleep with a night-light. Well, not an actual light, per se, but a miniature lava lamp. It's more of a relaxation thing than something to make me feel safe (it's BLUE and WAVY!!!) but meh, whatever.

Anything else doesn't deserve to be posted here. FAR too personal.

[gigantic list of secrets]
oh here's more:

5) There's probably something mentally wrong with me. It's never actually been proven, but I'm pretty sure that's the case.

6) I have the astounding ability to put up a mental barrier for some memories; they can block any amount of time ranging from a few seconds to a few hours. It's definitely still there, cause if reminded of it I can suddenly remember it.

My parents don't know that I write fanfiction. They don't know that I write at all, really. They know that I read fanfiction, though.

Uh...I like to sing and think I'm pretty decent. I love performing, and when I'm onstage it's the best feeling ever and I'm totally confident, but whenever I have to audition I freak out, and I can't make myself sing in front of my parents or friends unless it's onstage.

And I like to talk when I get to know people, but I'm too shy to actually start a conversation. I basically wait until someone else talks to me. (Especially online. ^^;)

I don't really have any secrets. Heck, my parents actually know my fetishes [yeah, I may be a little too out in the open...]
what the fuck you do that for mate ya bastard

I'm not happy unless I'm pissing someone off. It gives me a reason to talk to people.
aw you're fuckin cool

I...er...MAKE FAN ART!
SHAT MYSELF IN SHOCK

Fun facts: firstly, I am nowhere near as snarky irl as I am online. secondly, I still go to bed with a stuffed toy (two of them, actually; both are guinea pigs and one of them I've had for probably ten years at least). thirdly, I want to have kvlt hair. forthly, I wish I needed to wear glasses because I think they look hot as fuck. fifthly, despite being a few months short of 18, I am still a virgin, have never bought or consumed illegal drugs and haven't even bought alcohol illegally (although I have underage-drunk) and I'm rather disappointed by this.
1) the internet was MADE for being a cunt mate
2) ah ya fuckin faggot
3) what mate
4) ok
5) NEVER BOUGHT ALCOHOL ILLEGALLY MATE WHAT THE FUCK BULLSHIT IS THAT ya fuckin immigrant

LEGIT

1) i sleep with my pokewalker o3o

2) my right hand has schizophrenia o3o
what the fuck mate

This. Except I have two.

My "unnatural" personality can be so hyper that two nights ago she was rolling around in her bed in a laughing fit while practically strangling a large stuffed wolf. I think she scares my other side ... o.o'
ok

1: i'm disleksick.
2: i love twilight. (u'll all hate me now.)
3: i have a fanfic adiction.
4: I AM KIRA!!!!!!!
fuckin yanks what's the matter with ya

I just raged.

People think I'm a laid back guy, get I get pissed off over everything.

And I just raged.
RAGE MORE MATE
GO OUT STABBIN

I am, in fact, lonely and bitter.

Wait, secrets. I own a pair of women's underwear?
what kind of underwear mate

I have two personalities and half a soul, Apparently.

One personality holds complete dominance over that half of a soul. And it results in me being a happy, giggly, pseudo-gay guy. The other half is a heartless bastard who enjoys taking people's minds and ripping them to shreds... After messing around with them first...

...Yes, You should be afraid...
LEGIT
ya bastard

Same here. Except I only have two...and one likes a girl and one likes a guy. OMG that was two secrets in one, D:

Uhmmm...I sleep with a night-light. Well, not an actual light, per se, but a miniature lava lamp. It's more of a relaxation thing than something to make me feel safe (it's BLUE and WAVY!!!) but meh, whatever.

Anything else doesn't deserve to be posted here. FAR too personal.
why is everyone a fuckin schizo
and lava lamps now qualify as secrets now mate yea

oh here's more:

5) There's probably something mentally wrong with me. It's never actually been proven, but I'm pretty sure that's the case.
LEGIT
it's special snowflake syndrome mate

Oh, and I have OCD and off-and-on bipolar depression.
legit

My parents don't know that I write fanfiction. They don't know that I write at all, really. They know that I read fanfiction, though.

Uh...I like to sing and think I'm pretty decent. I love performing, and when I'm onstage it's the best feeling ever and I'm totally confident, but whenever I have to audition I freak out, and I can't make myself sing in front of my parents or friends unless it's onstage.

And I like to talk when I get to know people, but I'm too shy to actually start a conversation. I basically wait until someone else talks to me. (Especially online. ^^;)
the fuck why would you tell anyone you write fanfiction mate

Secrets? Okay then.

Hikaru X Kaoru.

That's all I have to say.

That's not a secret. That's fact Plus it gets Hikaru out of Haruhi and Tamaki's way.

More secrets:

I adore Lady Gaga. This wouldn't be a secret if it wasn't for the fact that people have called me a "poseur" over it because apparently liking mainstream music automatically makes me lose my nonconformist card. Which can give you a headache if you think about it too long.

Ever since I was young, I've had a feeling that I was going to die by my own doing in some way, though not necessarily by suicide.

I get strangely accurate gut feelings - once, while I was shopping for a gift for my boyfriend, I had a feeling that he was going to be shopping too. Guess who I saw while I was at the store?

I think one of my cats is completely fluent in English and tries to have conversations with me, but is frustrated by his inability to say much other than "meow" "ma" and "er". But I may just be crazy. Or he may just be that smart. Either or.

Back
Top Bottom