• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers?

I think you guys are all pretty cool. I like the relaxed atmosphere here and the actual intelligent conversation that happens most of the time.

I wish I knew more people here. Maybe if I got #tcod that would happen. Otherwise I don't know many people personally, but TCoD is a great place nonetheless.

This thread needs more Harlequin. Like, stat.

Off the top of my head, this is what I think of some forum-people:

Verne

Well we had an RP together. It was cool. Dood has some awesome characters and stuff. Fun guy.

Tailsy

Tailsy's always happy. I like Tailsy.

surskitty

surskitty is great and often provides me with links to hilarious/awesome things. Also, she bought Anathem and The Night Watch series which gains her like a trillion awesomepoints.

opaltiger

I find opaltiger's interest in biology to be very refreshing and I quite enjoy many of his views. He's an intelligent guy and we have a bunch of stuff in common. Good times.

Dannichu

<3 Your love of Buffy makes me weep, I swear. You're a very nice person, too.

Kusari

Kusari is great, srs.

Um. Oh.

#tcod ~2009

I don't know how the make up of #tcod has changed recently or in the past year, but from my last look inside I have to say you're all a nice bunch of people. Most of the time I enjoyed chatting with you and I don't think I actively disliked any of the regulars there. I'm addressing this to all of them because I don't have much to say about everyone specifically, so I'd rather just give you all the same message at the same time. It was fun times and I hope everyone is now doing what they want to be doing.

Back
Top Bottom