• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Username change requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

opaltiger

actually very huggable
Staff member
Pronoun
he/him
If you want your username changed, post here and I'll sort it out. Eventually. No limits, but if you feel like a different name every other week I might develop selective blindness in your post's general direction.

There should be somewhere for people to keep a record of username changes. I've noticed a few, like Mewtwo's Amber-->Red Rum and Cryptica to Mad MOAI, but I'm having trouble keeping track. Any chance of organizing something like this?

I'd like my name to be changed to vaporchu.

I've had this name(superyoshi888) for a quite a while now, but it just conveys a noobish image. And I've been going around as vaporchu for around a year now, so yeah.

Could you please change my name to Rai-CH?
It's a minor cosmetic change, but I've been using Rai-CH more often and I get confused when I attempt to log in XD

EDIT: Thank you! :)

Last edited:
Could you please take the underscore out of my name so it's 'Mini Moonwalker' instead of 'Mini_Moonwalker'? It's a minor change, I know, but I'm not very fond of underscores. Thanks in advance!

Ooh! I can has change to Chief Zackrai?

I don't know why, but now that I'm a Butterfree, I feel my name deserves an upgrade, too.

Last edited:
I'd like to switch to Diz, since that's what my net-alias has been for a long while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom